NECA: Commando Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably my favorite Schwarzenegger movie. I have one on the way from TRU. Cant wait to get it. I have all of the Dutch figures and I have a T@ Neca figure coming too. All I need now is a Neca Conan and my Schwarzenegger collection will be complete!

Hoped I'd have mine today but alas no. Next week so.

Looks great. Some reviews say it's a totally recycled Dutch sculpt but it isn't, least not entirely - they've changed the hair, it's longer on the front which I think is accurate for Commando, see 12:11. Good on NECA for that because they could have been cheap about it and a lot of people just wouldn't have noticed or cared.

Last edited:
Anyone know if any stores are carrying this other than online? Thanks in advance!

I'm hoping he shows up at Toys R Us,not just on their website.I checked a store today and they had the Ultimate Terminator figure,but no Commando.Hoping he shows up on their next truck,otherwise i'll just order online with free shipping anyway.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ultimate T2 Uncle Bob is a bit of a shortarse isn't he. An unfortunate side-effect of the new legs.

Hopefully I'll have my John Matrix tomorrow.

I would've preferred the original taller T2. :gah:

I don't need no stinking articulated legs. :lol

Oh well, let me go change his head to no sunglasses, it bugs me every time I walk by it. :lol

Colonel John Matrix by scarrviper, on Flickr

From what I can tell the headsculpt looks to be a modified dutch sculpt. The face and small portions of the hair are the same, but most of his hair especially in the front and on top is different. I'll have to shoot some comparison pics soon.

Man, that's a fantastic figure. And to think I was completely underwhelmed when it was first unveiled. This is a better figure for it's particular scale than the Hot Toys one is. Kyle Windrix simply has a better handle on Arnie than anyone working at Hot Toys. I wish he was sculpting at high-end aswell.

Back