NECA: Commando Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2015-10-19 00.31.29-01.jpg

2015-10-18 22.34.57-01.jpg
Commando is a nice figure.

New sculped parts are left forearm watch. The hair has been changed to a "flat top" and the facial hair has been removed from the Dutch sculpt. The eyes now have an iris and pupil and look straight ahead where the dutch had no iris color, just pupils that looked to the left.

I got in commando today and what an awesome figure for the price. You cannot go wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Got once recently as part of my Weddin Anniv presents from my wife.

Awesome figure but NECA screwed up. One of the actual boots have been fixed to leg BACKWARD.

Do the boots come away easily or will this require custom work to recitify.
There was me thinking NECA supposedly knew what they did lol

Its funny coz neca actually got the likeness to arnie much better on a much smaller figure then the hot toys did on a 1/6th scale figure

Last edited:
Got once recently as part of my Weddin Anniv presents from my wife.

Awesome figure but NECA screwed up. One of the actual boots have been fixed to leg BACKWARD.

Do the boots come away easily or will this require custom work to recitify.
There was me thinking NECA supposedly knew what they did lol

Just heat it up, pop it off, and reglue it in. If it's not articulated, which I'm almost certain it actually is. Just rotate it around above the lower part of the boot. I get the frustration of having a faulty figure but one mistake in a production run of thousands is easy to miss. It happens. NECA's pretty bang on otherwise.
Its funny coz neca actually got the likeness to arnie much better on a much smaller figure then the hot toys did on a 1/6th scale figure
Neca does a great job with Arnie likenesses. They've pretty much nailed every one, with the weakest being T2, and even that is still strong.

Great sculpt but the paint could've been better. Here's my take on this guy

111.jpg

Back