Action Figure NECA: Blade Runner 2049 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to buy everything that NECA released and then realized that I only wanted to display 1/6 figures because everything else looked like clutter...if NECA announces figures from the original Blade Runner I will be swiftly breaking my 1/6 scale figures only rule.

Boom!

900fba63699ebc42bbb5740adb5ac2ed.jpg

Man, zero effort went into designing Ford's costume in the movie :lol

These figure will be peg warmers unless a ******** Predator or Xenomorph is included as part of the line.

Fan of both actors. 2 of each for me. :)

The Ford likeness looks good but Gosling's likeness could be better.

Looks great! The Gosling likeness is not on point in this photo, but otherwise it's great.
I think Deckard will wear his classic coat at some point, but we'll see that later. He said in an interview that he was surprised that he still fit his old costume, that's how I figure he'll probably wear it at some point. But we'll see.

Last edited:
Fan of both actors. 2 of each for me. :)

The Ford likeness looks good but Gosling's likeness could be better.

Deckard looks great, they really nailed the likeness. Ryan Gosling as K, definitely not as good a sculpt

The bulbous forehead on the Gosling sculpt is what looks weird to me. If anything I though the Ford likeness would be a problem (being as it normally is for just about everyone else) - of course, production paint apps could wipe out any likeness regardless.

Ford looks great. Gosling looks really bad in that photo.

I can see Gosling in there. It might look better at different angles. The figures look pretty good overall, but I don't know why Neca would unveil them with these pictures. They made no effort here.

I can see Gosling in there. It might look better at different angles. The figures look pretty good overall, but I don't know why Neca would unveil them with these pictures. They made no effort here.

This would be why:

https://news.toyark.com/ said:
... Last night we shared a 1st look at the figures that seemed to have accidentally been posted for pre-order on a Japanese website. ...

I'm sure NECA didn't want those to be our first look. Probably intended a more drawn out tease, or saved for SDCC.

The bulbous forehead on the Gosling sculpt is what looks weird to me. ...

Exactly what I thought staright away. Hopefully just a trick of the light. Seems a very obvious oversight otherwise.

... - of course, production paint apps could wipe out any likeness regardless.

Yep. As always.

That's twice now someone broke news on their Blade Runner plans before they had the chance. It's been handled very poorly thus far. Randy has been shoving nothing but Turtles Aliens and Predators down our throats.

Back