Action Figure NECA: Blade Runner 2049 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...this is how excited I am.
bb17c66b695f324d634a9861625b1dcb.jpg

The trailer looked great and the filmmaker is obviously very talented based upon his previous work...the real question is do we need a Blade Runner sequel at all, especially a lifetime after the release of the original...? The movie was a self contained work of art that kind of said everything that it needed to say....not every masterpiece needs to become a franchise. How many film buffs are celebrating the multiple sequels to Jaws right now? Maybe once he wraps post production on Blade Runner 2049 Villeneuve can fast track pre-production on Vertigo 2049, Wizard of Oz 2049, and Casablanca 2049.

I myself am still waiting for Ghandi II....but I heard it was changed to Ghandi 2047 so it could more directly tie into the countries 100th anniversary of independence....:D

BTW....that is a nice custom slikk....seriously, nice job!

I myself am still waiting for Ghandi II....but I heard it was changed to Ghandi 2047 so it could more directly tie into the countries 100th anniversary of independence....:D

Thanks! But he's not done, I just couldn't wait to show what I was working on. First of all I'm gonna repaint the head - and he's gonna get a BR gun too. The coat, shoes and the rest of the clothes is pretty close now. :)

Thanks! But he's not done, I just couldn't wait to show what I was working on. First of all I'm gonna repaint the head - and he's gonna get a BR gun too. The coat, shoes and the rest of the clothes is pretty close now. :)

Where did you get the Gossling head sculpt from? Did you custom sculpt?

Sure here you go.

I imagine it's hard to be excited about figures from a movie no one has seen and which may end up being crap when there is a film that many know they love and have been wanting collectibles from for up to 34 years.

Very good point. There are figures out there like these 2 I have but I believe they are uncommon.

Attachments

• 1 1 1 1 1 BR.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 BR.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 171
I wonder how deep the line they can go with the new movie. Probably just get Decker and who ever Gosling is playing and maybe one or two bad guys after that, but could be another Planet Of The Apes or Prometheus line scenario.

I wonder how deep the line they can go with the new movie. Probably just get Decker and who ever Gosling is playing and maybe one or two bad guys after that, but could be another Planet Of The Apes or Prometheus line scenario.

Yes, very well could be. For a 1/6 line maybe we should hope for a smaller company doing it that tends to go a bit deeper than HT. Like ThreeZero, though they're slow, or even an unlicensed issue like VTS... if we're allowed to hope for that. They don't seem to demand as much revenue as SSC or HT.

Back