NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is this:

NECA @NECA_TOYS

BTS some of the work that went into the Series 13 Scorpion Alien #necaxmas

NECA_XMAS_REVEALS_KENNER_SCORPION_001.jpg

NECA_XMAS_REVEALS_KENNER_SCORPION_002.jpg

Interesting for Kenner fans I guess, not so much me.. I'd been wondering if they'd attempt the exploding feature that the original had, doesn't look like it.

I'm mostly still waiting for the EOY Alien Club figure reveal, mostly.

wow, those WIP plans are so cool. no, touching. nope, i cannot find the word, but they really show dedication.

I'm somehow a bit let down, but I guess I'm kind of over NECA's take on the Kenner figures.

There is this:

NECA @NECA_TOYS

BTS some of the work that went into the Series 13 Scorpion Alien #necaxmas

View attachment 383949

View attachment 383950

Interesting for Kenner fans I guess, not so much me.. I'd been wondering if they'd attempt the exploding feature that the original had, doesn't look like it.

I'm mostly still waiting for the EOY Alien Club figure reveal, mostly.

The details they put into the Kenner Aliens is indeed impressive, but I agree that we would be getting much more traffic here is we were getting more human reveals or a huge surprise reveal like a vehicle or a character we never thought we would be getting.

Nice clutch!

The details they put into the Kenner Aliens is indeed impressive, but I agree that we would be getting much more traffic here is we were getting more human reveals or a huge surprise reveal like a vehicle or a character we never thought we would be getting.

It is mighty slow here nowdays.

I was hoping to liven it up in here with the End of Year Exclusive.. but they haven't announced it. Maybe they'll literally wait until new years. Or maybe it'll be february.. or something. :(

Regarding vehicles, I know a lot of people want a deluxe APC that opens up etc, but I'd take a cheaper solid block with no moving parts, if it was more affordable/marketable. It could be hollow, like a vinyl bank. It's just a backdrop in a collection anyway.

I think most of the regular posters in here are primarily all about the movies and lately what little there has been has all been Kenner teases. They're doing good work there but I'm not interested in buying those.

I've been glad for the break though, my wallet has needed it and could do with it lasting a bit more aswell.

Nice clutch!

It is mighty slow here nowdays.

I was hoping to liven it up in here with the End of Year Exclusive.. but they haven't announced it. Maybe they'll literally wait until new years. Or maybe it'll be february.. or something. :(

Regarding vehicles, I know a lot of people want a deluxe APC that opens up etc, but I'd take a cheaper solid block with no moving parts, if it was more affordable/marketable. It could be hollow, like a vinyl bank. It's just a backdrop in a collection anyway.

If they ever do the APC I hope they go all out and make it a big ' end of the line surprise ' at the very least. I think the power loader sold well enough to warrant more tech aspects coming into the line, and the recent USMC weapons pack seems to be selling well for them. Maybe doing more accessories and small diorama pieces is what is needed looking forward to also help flesh out the longevity of the line ?

If they could do something similar to this mini version then it would be amazing.

m577-armoured-personnel-carrier.jpg

m577-armoured-personnel-carrier-1.jpg

If they can afford to make those huge foam prop replicas and statues then they could afford to do an in scale APC with all the bells and whistles.

Looks great! Could I ask what clearance space you need to display this awesome piece? Thanks!

I only know that the highest point is around 21 inches. Sculpture-wise I think it blows Sideshow's out of the water. Just wish it wasn't foam. Even styrene would have been preferable but fragile.

Well, its the last face hugger Friday of 2017 so today would have to be the day Neca announces the end of year neca club exclusive, right? They really haven't given those who met the requirements just to have a chance to get whatever the figure is his/her due by dragging this out imo. I'm expecting to be let down with the announcement being a re hash of an existing figure. This will definately be a deciding factor for me going forward so i hope its something good but I'm worried that it will be the dog alien with the molten lead variation. Not a bad idea but i already have 2 versions so not sure i'd want another variation.

What are your thoughts fellow freaks?

We’re getting this exclusive from NECA Club x ALIEN. Kenner Purple Alien tribute. I’m not too excited.

58717dc01788d6a6e7f6bb2e25126c2d.jpg

We’re getting this exclusive from NECA Club x ALIEN. Kenner Purple Alien tribute. I’m not too excited.

58717dc01788d6a6e7f6bb2e25126c2d.jpg

I'm done, no more alien club for me! This kenner stuff keeps getting shoved down our throat and i'm sick of it. I get a lot of people like it but this exclusive was far lazier than i ever thought they would do. We just got the freakin light blue alien the wave before last and then they turn around and do the same figure in purple? What a joke! I would have loved a battle damaged hicks with an alternate head sculpt with headset and that wouldn't have required much effort on their part. Hey neca, stop being so cheap and reward loyal fans once in a while instead of making rainbow aliens.

Back