NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not just a feeling. They are in fact less active on twitter lately. Part of me is glad, part of me is Whad da faaaaack. Will there be nothing for me to collect anymore? What...what will I do with my life now?

Been working on a Custom Marine using NECA parts.

Also have several others underway too.

Decided to go CLOTH Uniform with NECA Armour. Though with the armour, I removed molded Straps and replaced with cloth straps and working Buckles. Also the AB Plate I strapped to be worn as it was on set.
zuscmurban7.jpg
zuscm8.jpg
zuscm6.jpg
zzuscm2.jpg

Removed and modded the NECA shins to fit the Mezco body.
zuscm2.jpg

zuscmurban3.jpgzuscmurban8.jpgzuscmurbanrear.jpg

Yeah HOT TOYS officially and EVA Models (Though Fan of the franchise so more LOVE in these) before Hot Toys.

One sixth must be due a Revival as Hot Toys has let the line suffer But then their half arsed face sculpts to avoid paying the actors seem to be the factor.
Neca at least seem to be slowly gaining actors to say Yes. Hope Al says Yes for Apone.

Worse case, Custom line of Uniforms & Armour and headsculpts (and all 3 have Been done this way too).

For me I am happy with these Small 1/12 Clothed Buggers LOL Plus finally will have an APC for these guys next year now commissioned.

Yeah HOT TOYS officially and EVA Models (Though Fan of the franchise so more LOVE in these) before Hot Toys.

One sixth must be due a Revival as Hot Toys has let the line suffer But then their half arsed face sculpts to avoid paying the actors seem to be the factor.
Neca at least seem to be slowly gaining actors to say Yes. Hope Al says Yes for Apone.

Worse case, Custom line of Uniforms & Armour and headsculpts (and all 3 have Been done this way too).

For me I am happy with these Small 1/12 Clothed Buggers LOL Plus finally will have an APC for these guys next year now commissioned.

Really lookin' forward to seeing that APC man, that sounds awesome.

If NECA or some 3rd party started doing runs of this stuff, they'd make a lot of happy collectors.
Same with Star Wars stuff, a 1/6 run of some older Sideshow stuff would be pretty darn welcome. (I'm just tryin' to get all the Fleet Trooper stuff I can, however I can, haha)

Really lookin' forward to seeing that APC man, that sounds awesome.

If NECA or some 3rd party started doing runs of this stuff, they'd make a lot of happy collectors.
Same with Star Wars stuff, a 1/6 run of some older Sideshow stuff would be pretty darn welcome. (I'm just tryin' to get all the Fleet Trooper stuff I can, however I can, haha)
Oh I know the builder and he is Very talented. Well respected in the UK Prop Builders circles too.

There was a guy who is building a 1/10 APC shell for RC purposes, alas this has been a long and slow boat. Don't get me wrong as I build too so know time consuming. I think though he flitters from various builds and thats why it is taking so long. Alaso why it promoted me commission off someone I know will Get the job done. Plus as Not aiming at RC, We can detail working doors, How the top will come off. Then Once I get It I will build the Interior.

Looking forward to this for 2018

Well. Okeydoke.

Just saw that Randy is back on twitter and it seems the world is still spinning! I'm glad, you don't realize how much you miss the updates and communication until there is a long silence. At least that applies to me anyway.

Next 2 Kenner Aliens looking to be Snake and Scorpion then it would seem. I shall continue to pass on those, well done though they are.

Next 2 Kenner Aliens looking to be Snake and Scorpion then it would seem. I shall continue to pass on those, well done though they are.

I am sure they will release some more human figures soon. Just think they are spacing out the releases to keep the line going. After their terminator and apes lines fiascos I am praying its smoother sailing next year for the Aliens line. Heck, they are still to announce the Alien 3 creature pack complete and more news on the redesigned dog runner alien they only showed a joint beak down of before. Still a heck of a lot to go through.

Still holding out hope we get one of these made by NECA. With chest burster bursting out feature too please :pray:

AQ_010.jpg

Still holding out hope we get one of these made by NECA. With chest burster bursting out feature too please :pray:

attachment.php
hehe. way before first Neca alien i turned that chestburster piece into a complete chestburster by melting some plastic and "sculpting" missing half of the body.
with my fingers.
while plastic was still hot.
pain. i remember that pain even today :(

Back