NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe. way before first Neca alien i turned that chestburster piece into a complete chestburster by melting some plastic and "sculpting" missing half of the body.
with my fingers.
while plastic was still hot.
pain. i remember that pain even today :(

Ouch :horror Well, in that case if they ever make her I hope they at least make her removable from the walling itself.
Funny thing is, in the mini mates version she does get a name - Mary. So logically since named characters are a higher chance of getting made since they named her she has got a bigger chance of being made right ?
Heck, just let NECA do a two pack like mini mates did.

81YYvul-N9L._SL1500_.jpg

I am sure they will release some more human figures soon. Just think they are spacing out the releases to keep the line going. After their terminator and apes lines fiascos I am praying its smoother sailing next year for the Aliens line. Heck, they are still to announce the Alien 3 creature pack complete and more news on the redesigned dog runner alien they only showed a joint beak down of before. Still a heck of a lot to go through.

Still holding out hope we get one of these made by NECA. With chest burster bursting out feature too please :pray:
I think they will crank out magic as long as we keep buying it :)
Talking about buying, I still need to get Burke and two weapon sets...Anybody got a spare helmet or two?

Has anybody seen the Cameron figure at TRU yet. It was shipped several weeks ago but is not on their website yet. The robo/terminator with dog was just released a few days ago and it is already on the website.

Seen a review over on FWOOSH of the Colonel Cameron figure. NOT a Good review in terms of the figure mind you. Bad paint job etc.
The Head switch to Burke Body however does Look awesome for Director Cameron LOL

I'm not gonna get too excited about that. The 'loads' could consist of 1:1 foam stuff or rehashes as opposed to any new characters for the 1:10 line.

Yet another new 'Big Chap' is probably a given. I'd be hoping for more Nostromo crew though and maybe Ripley with her hair tied up, with the motion tracker and Jones carry case.

Has anybody seen the Cameron figure at TRU yet. It was shipped several weeks ago but is not on their website yet. The robo/terminator with dog was just released a few days ago and it is already on the website.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/939315171088044033

@NECA_TOYS said:
Hasn't shipped to retail stores yet. He will soon. Supply is limited

@_brendomorph said:
@NECA_TOYS is there a problem with the colonel Cameron figure? I haven’t had any luck at my local TRU stores and he’s not online yet

I just got the NECA Alien Covenant Xenomorph, 2nd release with the black dome. However, the black dome is smooth and glossy in some areas, and in other areas, it is textured and matte. Is this normal or a defect?

I just got the NECA Alien Covenant Xenomorph, 2nd release with the black dome. However, the black dome is smooth and glossy in some areas, and in other areas, it is textured and matte. Is this normal or a defect?

Hard to say without seeing, but generally all domed Aliens should be smooth and glossy across the entirety of the dome.

In other "news"..

NECA Alien Club members eagerly await! Please don't disappoint... please don't disappoint! :pray:

NecaTwitterAC_EoYE.png

Soon!

Got a GIANT box on the doorstep with a Space Jockey on it. Oops, Christmas surprise ruined...lol! I think my wife was expecting a small statue.

TOONICHE:

Thanks for the info. I heard from two people (one is a dealer) who have the Covenant Xenomorph.
NECA released two versions of the Covenant Xenomorph. The first has a transparent dome. The second has the black dome with smooth/glossy and textured/matte surface (box #93N062017).
I have no idea why NECA released two versions of the Covenant Xenomorph.

Back