NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully it's just a bluff answer or something. Maybe he was asked to deny that a deal had been done. NECA usually prefers to wait until some appointed time to say definitively that something is going ahead.

Yeah I hope that's not true. We got Burke you think we could at least get Drake too.

I think Drake is a sure thing. Probably just not right now. Have to stretch out the big seller releases so they can stick the less popular characters in between them to possibly get more people to buy them for completion sake.

I tweeted Mark Rolston to see if i could get an update on a Drake figure and he replied back saying Neca wasn't able to make a deal. For whatever reason it sounds like Randy doesn't want to make Drake for some reason which ticks me off. So Burke - which I'll gladly buy but not Drake? Come on Randy!!

This is my expression when I read this:

VASQUEZ.jpg

...who's that behind Vasquez? It could only be Hicks or Hudson but it looks like neither.

I was thinking the same thing. It doesn't look like Hicks but his helmet has the band with no helmet cover so it must be him from the Apc scene where Drake gets killed. Sure doesn't look like him though.

Haven't heard from Neca in a while, i wonder if Randy is on vacation?

Another one so soon ? Though it would explain why we have not had a facehugger friday reveal in quite some time. Maybe they are just prepping the line up for another slew of new reveals ? I mean, they still have not shown us the full Bambi runner from Alien 3 or the creature pack from that film as well, not to mention the Resurrection line up. A lot going on.

That they do. As for the Warriors, I really hope the packaging is conducive to us getting figures with straight ****ing legs for once.

Just saw a tweet from Mark Rolston saying Neca contacted him and it sounds like Drake is happening. I appreciate Mark being so open but i bet neca would prefer to keep it a suprise for a while - lol.

Just saw a tweet from Mark Rolston saying Neca contacted him and it sounds like Drake is happening. I appreciate Mark being so open but i bet neca would prefer to keep it a suprise for a while - lol.

Yeah I don't think we're supposed to know this stuff so early :lol The figure might not come out till 2020 or something.

Nevertheless, this is most reassuring. Despite my moaning about a few things, I really do love this line.

Back