NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious though, do you think we will get the Dutch as just a simple arm swap out with the same basic figure or will they go that bit extra and do a completely new animated inspired body ? To me he needs to be all bulky and muscular like in the game for him to fit in with the rest of the line up.

if they weren't game-painted, i'd buy them all.

attachment.php

if A3 had tubes, at least this small, he would be so much cooler.

Dutch variant? What did I miss? Been off twitter for a few days

Basically Randy posted a gif the robot arm Dutch has the AVP arcade game, so it looks def that they are going to make him to go with the recently announced AVP arcade aliens and predator figures. A lot of fans are hoping for a completely new sculpt to match his video game appearance, but in all reality its probably just gonna be a simple arm swap out on an already existing Dutch figure.

Basically Randy posted a gif the robot arm Dutch has the AVP arcade game, so it looks def that they are going to make him to go with the recently announced AVP arcade aliens and predator figures. A lot of fans are hoping for a completely new sculpt to match his video game appearance, but in all reality its probably just gonna be a simple arm swap out on an already existing Dutch figure.

Oh, ok. Tracking now, thanks!

Thanks guys , it was very easy to do to. I figured I would keep them like that just because of the space I saved . Too many aliens !!!! And I want more , damn you 30 anniversary

The Aliens arsenal/weapons packs are up on Neca's ebay store for $29.99 with $10.99 shipping for 1 or $14.99 for 2.

Just read an interview with Mark Rolsten who played Drake and found the following.

Of all the merchandise from the film how surreal is it to have your own action figure?

I don’t quite have it yet – there are figures out there though. There was an unofficial one out years and years ago. I am just about to hopefully make a deal with NECA Toys but I do need the fan base to pester them. Let’s just say we are negotiating right now.

Here's the link to the full interview, i really hope this happens!

https://www.heyuguys.com/interview-mark-rolston-aliens-saw/amp/

Thanks for posting that. That's cool. I like his enthusiasm about it. I wonder if the 'unofficial' one he's referring to is the Hot Toys...or maybe the Kenner figure with the long hair.

Back