NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is strange should definitely be 3 per case, was the case still sealed when they were taken out of the box? or could 1 unit have been taken out some point prior to what you saw?

From a seller's perspective we've been told the contents and it's 3 Lamberts - I haven't opened up a case myself though so I cannot be 100% sure.

Only 2 Lamberts sounds really poor though - finding it hard to believe they'd manufacture it for only 2 per case. Also means they'd have to up the quantity for Defiance and Kenner figures - which i'd have thought would be risky considering sales potential isn't that great for any of them?

Yep, opened a case right as I walked up, I snatched her right as she it the peg (then another guy showed up and snatched the other a few minutes later).

Curious to hear if your cases have 2 or 3 now! And I agree, 2 Lamberts and almost equal Defiance and blueberry Aliens is a poor choice. If they wanted to shortpack, it should have been the blue guy, now he's gonna sit on the shelves for a good while I bet. The Defiance Alien looks really super nice in person too by the way..

Of the five Environmental Suits, I think Veronica Cartwright looks the best. Of course the sculpt has an attitude the character didn't have in the film. Long time coming, lucky we got her. IMG_5807.jpg

Got a pack of alien goodness today.
Prometheus "lost" wave, the "Lambert" wave and the Covenant xenomorph.
I've only had time to open the Covenant xeno, and it's a really nice figure. Unfortunately a few bent tubes here and there, but otherwise perfect: no stuck joints, no sloppy paint apps.
The others look great in their clamshells, hope to have some time to mess around with them later on.

i wonder if some piece of fabric would work as an in-suit hat for the calm Lambert head... her hair would already form the shape for it.

Interesting, hadn't noticed that.
Thy should work on the elbows as well.

Steady on. One joint at a time. You'll get your double-elbows on Version 5.0. We're only on 4 (?)

Actually, offhand I can't think of what articulation the last '79 release has.

Steady on. One joint at a time. You'll get your double-elbows on Version 5.0. We're only on 4 (?)

Actually, offhand I can't think of what articulation the last '79 release has.

Yeah they redefine these aliens on are dollar for sure. But hot toys in the alien department is a ghost town so I'm happy

got the re- released alien queen today, traded my original one and have regrated it ever since, so glad to have her back in my collection.long live the queen!

This defiance Xeno is quickly moving it's way to my top 3 favorite Xenos. That crest is amazing and the bigger body make it looks so imposing.

1hZnh12.jpg

8Q8CSdS.jpg

1zuX02H.jpg

h5hXADQ.jpg

I came across wave 11 at Toys R Us earlier today, all 14 figures still on the pegs, and I can testify to the case assortment that Reefer Shark reported a couple pages back. Here's what there was:

7x Defiance xeno
5x Kenner xeno
2x Lambert

Maybe there's a different case assortment for online retailers and specialty shops, but two-Lamberts-and-not-a-single-Lambert-more seems to be the best we can expect at Toys R Us. At least the paint apps were very good on both the samples that I saw + all the photos that have been shared so far. Good luck to everyone hunting for her!

Back