NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came across wave 11 at Toys R Us earlier today, all 14 figures still on the pegs, and I can testify to the case assortment that Reefer Shark reported a couple pages back. Here's what there was:

7x Defiance xeno
5x Kenner xeno
2x Lambert

Thanks for the update. Interesting stuff, I'll get star images to double check - might be different in the uk or if the the sales material sent out is wrong.

It's 90% likely to be the same though - so strange choice from neca for only 2 Lambert per case... Guess they can do this since they've used this sculpt countless times before.

Damn, thats a nice Xeno.

fbz_b189aa009c47591c6cb2a637bbd79202.jpg

I think the Vas looks great and I've been wanting this version to come out so she is the highlight of the wave to me. Ripley with bomber is a must for me too but like others have mentioned that boring headsculpt is getting old. Don't know why they couldn't have alternated the colors of the bd aliens to mix it up from the originals but i guess it will give more fodder to the sentry guns to mow down.

Ripley's sculpt doesn't bother me as much as the hair, it always looks too poofy and big to me. The twinpack with Newt was really good, though.

Managed to pick up two Lamberts form Toys r Us yesterday....one to keep in packaging, one for a diorama. There were three at my TRU. Lots of Defiance aliens and the blue aliens. Very impressed with the paint in the sculpt with the headcovering, probably one of the best I've personally seen. Dallas which I assume was done by a different factory doesn't look so good next to this new figure! Already repainted mine though so not too fussed.

Ripley and Vas look great, I'll be picking up both for sure. Glad to see Ripley now has her watch which was missing in the promo pics. Probably going to pass on the BD Xenos.

I've been to two TRU stores and no sign of the newest wave.

Do wish Ripley's likeness was stronger. But, at least we're geting all these Ripleys. :)

... Managed to pick up two Lamberts form Toys r Us yesterday....one to keep in packaging, one for a diorama. ...

Curious. How many of you guys are MIB collectors?

It's a dilemma I'm having again recently, whether to keep MIB duplicates and try and reacquire opened ones, or just sell off duplicates. Can't be denied, looks nice when you line up all the boxes. Argh! First world problems!

Do wish Ripley's likeness was stronger. But, at least we're geting all these Ripleys. :)

It's a dilemma I'm having again recently, whether to keep MIB duplicates and try and reacquire opened ones, or just sell off duplicates. Can't be denied, looks nice when you line up all the boxes. Argh! First world problems!

This is a stupid question but is MIB " mint in box ".
Yeah I got a lambert figure and was on the ropes for opening and then I remember Neca stuff really won't make u rich by not opening. There no one figure that is worth 200$ in package. But lambert is going to be a hard one to find if people do look now

This is a stupid question but is MIB " mint in box ".
Yeah I got a lambert figure and was on the ropes for opening and then I remember Neca stuff really won't make u rich by not opening. There no one figure that is worth 200$ in package. But lambert is going to be a hard one to find if people do look now

Yep, MIB = Mint in box. Or people also say MISB = Mint in sealed box. Etc.

Yeah, I know NECA figures don't go up crazy in value. It's more just a question of enjoyment of having them in package as much as monetary value. They look nice in package, not all figures do.

Yep, MIB = Mint in box. Or people also say MISB = Mint in sealed box. Etc.

Yeah, I know NECA figures don't go up crazy in value. It's more just a question of enjoyment of having them in package as much as monetary value. They look nice in package, not all figures do.

They do look good I'm a box I agree, I've been collecting for 22 years and cant justify not enjoying them in a box. I figure one day I will no longer be on this earth and never drank the wine . So I say " screw it " pose them and mix them up . Take cool pictures and once in a while break one by default and quality. NECA style .
The convent boxes look great. Shaw and vickers will bump in price I'm guessing.

xtdn2pR.jpg

I wonder if there done with the suits

Cool pic! I wonder how much more use they could get out of that mold before it breaks with 5 figures in - lol. Of course Ellen Ripley's suit was a slight mod but they definately got the most out of that design/mold. Still wish Lambert was more in scale instead of the same size as the others.

Yeah she would be classic at the right height. She does look good in hand, I thought she looked off for the production shots but she looks like lambert

I didn't used to be, but on these I do like them in the box. Trouble is I like making dioramas too, so I just pick them up as and when I can.

Back