NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted this awhile back but I figured I would make a big area with eggs and the foam jockey

h9LYBZc.jpg

I just saw a very interesting tweet from jenette goldstein directed at neca and mark rolsten followed by a tweet from mark to neca! Anybody else see it? Very interesting:)!

I did not see it. But I have no reason to disbelieve you. It bodes very well.

SDCC2017 was a let-down as far as new reveals at the actual show, but that does not mean there will not be new greatness to come. I think Drake is inevitable.

I couldn't get a picture of the tweet into this forum for the life of me, this will have to do....

https://twitter.com/realmarkrolston/status/894239410656428033

TWEET: @NECA_TOYS Can we let @realmarkrolston know how beloved he is to fans & that we need a Drake action figure? #WeLoveMarkRolston

MARK: Thank you for that mention! I have been wondering that myself for a while now.��@NECA_TOYS

TWEET: My Vasquez just isn't complete without Drake by her side. #WeLoveMarkRolston! #MakeADrake!

MARK: Right???? Come on @NECA_TOYS

Jenette did later confirm this really is Mark Rolston's account.

Looks like we will get a Drake... when neca eventually bothers to ask him!

- Thanks Staps1138 for letting us all know.

I couldn't get a picture of the tweet into this forum for the life of me, this will have to do....

https://twitter.com/realmarkrolston/status/894239410656428033

TWEET: @NECA_TOYS Can we let @realmarkrolston know how beloved he is to fans & that we need a Drake action figure? #WeLoveMarkRolston

MARK: Thank you for that mention! I have been wondering that myself for a while now.��@NECA_TOYS

TWEET: My Vasquez just isn't complete without Drake by her side. #WeLoveMarkRolston! #MakeADrake!

MARK: Right???? Come on @NECA_TOYS

Jenette did later confirm this really is Mark Rolston's account.

Looks like we will get a Drake... when neca eventually bothers to ask him!

- Thanks Staps1138 for letting us all know.

Thanks for posting that, i couldn't figure out how to post the tweet chain and get Jenette's comment posted as well. Sounds like Neca hasn't even approached Mark yet or haven't been able to reach him through other channels. Either way i sure hope Drake happens and we see him immortalized forever in plastic.

Also, i think its good for us possibly going forward that several cast members have already granted their likeness and that word will spread in the normal gang of cast members who go to reunions, cons and signings. They usually have a high rate of cast members at these get togethers.

Drake would complete my marine wish list. I would like an apone figure but meh. A vehicle would top off everything .

Drake is my last super want when it comes to the marines. An official Apone would be awesome, but my custom works pretty well imo.
I think getting the cargo/monitor section of the APC would be a good alternative to an actual APC. It'd be the marine equivalent to the trophy wall/pyramid pillar.

That's awesome. Once Jenette got her figures I think it was inevitable Mark Rolston would want in on the action.

One would think so, but I was thinking some of these actors may not really care. It's got to be a low amount of money they get for this.

Back