NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful smile! I like it... the warrior with the dome has a look very close to the giger alien from the movie.

Immagine.jpg

Ordered 3. Might later reduce to 2 though if I can't get this customs situation sorted out with BBTS. Heck, at this point I'm worried that even just 2 sets will get me nailed.

Ok, initially i wasnt thrilled about the alien in this 2 pack but it is really growing on me so im definately getting 2 sets. Now, Randy said there are some character debuts out of 3 figures left at the time, Burke is one meaning that whatever they are going to reveal at the sdcc is the other right? The alien warrior is a variation so it doesnt count as a debut in my way of thinking. It must be really good since they are holding it back! Really happy we are getting Burke since every character, even minor ones are perfectly fine by me in this line.

Ordered 3. Might later reduce to 2 though if I can't get this customs situation sorted out with BBTS. Heck, at this point I'm worried that even just 2 sets will get me nailed.

in your customs situation the apt quote is...

'How can they impound it...if they don't know about it?"

:D

Great reveal of Burke. Plus we're still getting another character reveal at SDCC from what I hear. It's just a matter of time until we get Drake.

I hope we get Gormon one day with some accessories to fall on his head for his concussion. :lol

Took the liberty of editing one of those pics

Bad call?...These people are dead Burke! Don't you have any idea what you have done here? Well, I'm gonna make sure they nail you right to the wall for this! You're not gonna sleaze your way out of this one! Right to the wall!

Well, the Aliens took care of that... except they secreted him to the wall :lol

I really love that they have finally made Burke. Nice one NECA! 😁

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just so we all know how sly Randy is

24th June
Tweet: Any chance of @PaulReiser Carter Burke in a future series? or #Gorman?
Neca: We are only able to do the characters that Fox has likeness rights for.

The fact he also doesn't outright say Gorman or Apone are the exceptions to that deal is also very telling. Maybe they've gotten more likeness rights than we realised in the deal ?

Weird. Randy just posted over on twitter that although Burke was great they have another reveal that's been in the works for a year as well and just as cool. Says this one'll be revealed at sdcc.

I'm guessing Gorman, with the game changer reveal being him being revealed in an inscale apc.

Weird. Randy just posted over on twitter that although Burke was great they have another reveal that's been in the works for a year as well and just as cool. Says this one'll be revealed at sdcc.

I'm guessing Gorman, with the game changer reveal being him being revealed in an inscale apc.

According to Xenopedia, the M577 APC is approximately 30 feet long which means a 1/10 scale version would be 3 feet long. That would be a game changer indeed.

Back