NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will neither Entertainment Earth or ToyWiz ship internationally? Entertainment Earth lists free shipping for the Space Jockey in big bold letters, then below specifies 'USA only', but it's not exactly clear if that specification is referencing their shipping policy in general or if it only applies to the point about free shipping. If you haven't already checked with them, maybe it's worth sending an e-mail for clarification on whether they'll send to you.

I got the Alien Covenant figures today and i love the brown alien, not so much the white alien. Not Neca's fault, i just dont like the white alien's design. Both had some stuck joints so i'll need to hit them with boiling water or the hair dryer but i really like the brown alien - very cool and neca did a new diaper design around the hips that looks much better than previous aliens.View attachment 350280View attachment 350281

I also recently got the giant space jockey which is enormous, not too confident in the foam rubber long term but it sure is impressive and the centerpiece of my Neca collection.View attachment 350282

The xeno does look pretty good. Any more pics?

I just picked up the lost wave, there very cool. I have a feeling they maybe a rare figures in time. Only because there not as popular as the regular line of aliens

Closest I could get the figure to match this pose.
IMG_5614.JPGIMG_5620.jpg
I like the figure, especially better than the Deacon. Don't think either are the greatest design, neither translate to nine inch figures very well though. They look extremely weak standing straight up, why I prefer the crouching poses. Maybe that's why we rarely saw the creatures standing vertical. Hell, even the tiny full figure chestburster looked underwhelming.

Closest I could get the figure to match this pose.
View attachment 350459View attachment 350460
I like the figure, especially better than the Deacon. Don't think either are the greatest design, neither translate to nine inch figures very well though. They look extremely weak standing straight up, why I prefer the crouching poses. Maybe that's why we rarely saw the creatures standing vertical. Hell, even the tiny full figure chestburster looked underwhelming.

Don't know why but I like the design, it was very unsettling in the movie. Did u get them from eBay , was hoping they were in toys r us

I like it, just not blown away. Didn't care for the creature scaling the wall. Reminded me of Golum when he did the same.
Got it at Neca eBay. Shipping seven bucks.

YeH I was waiting due to shipping, I don't think it's a hot design. I have the space jockey as well. It's underrated, I think it will hold up fine. To have a to scale space jockey in chair , it's a no brainer

Interesting there is no reviews of NECAs Space Jockey. There are a few of SideShows, ended up getting theres instead. Giger's designs will always be the better concept art, too expensive I guess, so Scott creates his own. Somehow always missing the mark, in my opinion.
The derelict ship has an all new concept, going for mechanical over the biomechanical, which I thought Ridley Scott loved about Giger's designs. Real shame and missed opportunities.

That's what I couldn't understand. Last I checked it was cheaper for me to import Sideshow's Space Jockey than NECA's which is just bizarre.

By the way, should I assume that any NECA Space Jockeys from Hong Kong ebay sellers are some sort of knock off?

Back