NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8b7ff9abc0fff342939a6464d9804be3.jpg

75855ac9ea6a67284a4b5b62b44f1f8b.jpg

Love his expression!

Man, they really blew it on Sigourney's likeness...LOL The other characters look real good.

Weird. Randy just posted over on twitter that although Burke was great they have another reveal that's been in the works for a year as well and just as cool. Says this one'll be revealed at sdcc.

I'm guessing Gorman, with the game changer reveal being him being revealed in an inscale apc.

The other character will apparently be a toysrus exclusive...I can never remember, does BBTS get those?

Whoever it is, it pretty much can't disappoint me. Any previously unmade member of the cast will be welcome. I mean I suppose my favourite options would be Gorman, Drake and Apone but I'll take whoever it is.

Last edited:
My favourite would be Wierzbowski (though I don't think this can be the licence that has taken them a year to obtain).

Wierzbowski would be another trooper so really easy for Neca to pump out with minimal new sculpting. It would also be an indication of how deep they would be prepared to go by making a figure of the marine character with the least screen time. It would also be a really nice tribute figure (in a similar way as the Windrax marine) as Trevor sadly passed away not that long ago and it would be nice for this licence fee to help his family out a little in his absence.

That Hadley's Hope sign is nice and all - but by itself feels a bit... off? Can't help thinking this is a hint towards what the "game-changer" will be and just a piece of the ultimate game plan.

Picture1.jpg

I just don't want to get my hopes up.

Edit: in case I haven't said anything about Burke... well I'm just still blown away.

According to Xenopedia, the M577 APC is approximately 30 feet long which means a 1/10 scale version would be 3 feet long. That would be a game changer indeed.

even if I had the space for it, I wouldn't want an in scale APC. To make it look decent it'd need some sort of removable top so you could actually see all the figures inside.

Really? I always thought Drake was a goofball. He added nothing to the film/story.

He was cool character for the small parts of dialogue he had.

That Hadley's Hope sign is nice and all - but by itself feels a bit... off? Can't help thinking this is a hint towards what the "game-changer" will be and just a piece of the ultimate game plan.

View attachment 350152

I just don't want to get my hopes up.

Edit: in case I haven't said anything about Burke... well I'm just still blown away.

I'd rather have an ops diorama or main hallway section TBH vs. a hive or the outside where that sign is from. It'd look out of place if they did make an ops or hallway diorama kit.

The other character will apparently be a toysrus exclusive...I can never remember, does BBTS get those?

Whoever it is, it pretty much can't disappoint me. Any previously unmade member of the cast will be welcome. I mean I suppose my favourite options would be Gorman, Drake and Apone but I'll take whoever it is.

The only figure missing for the " Game Over " scene now is Gorman on a stretcher. Which could go along with the " Hadley " some outside terrain/rocks would be a nice part.

A bandaged Gorman would also complete the ops battle and 'trial' scenes. We need Gorman dammit!

And for what its worth, I'd love APC toys in general, but I am just not sure it would be worth it. Given their track record with large items, it would be made of foam and cost $350. Moving foam parts would probably push it to $400. If it had any type of interior $600

A bandaged Gorman would also complete the ops battle and 'trial' scenes. We need Gorman dammit!

And for what its worth, I'd love APC toys in general, but I am just not sure it would be worth it. Given their track record with large items, it would be made of foam and cost $350. Moving foam parts would probably push it to $400. If it had any type of interior $600

Foam=PASS

Someone I know is into RC Armour, has several large tanks, highly detailed, made from hard plastic / die cast metal / molded rubber, etc. To the point he paid under $300 each base price before add ons. Why would it be a hard decision / manufacturing issue for NECA to make a in scale APC out of hard plastic, for a reasonable price. The APC is a "slab side", so casting in sub-assembles would not be difficult.
Given that the interior set is larger than actual "tug", it would be a issue as to scale for exterior only, or to fit a scale interior. For the latter, a basic version ( exterior only ) could be sold, and a up grade kit offered later for the interior for those interested.

We will have to wait for coverall version of Ripley for that ( wave ??? )

There even seems to be doubt about the HIYA toys APC actually coming to pass (in scale with 3 3/4'' figures) so I'm not sure about NECA producing one for their 1:10 line...

I got the Alien Covenant figures today and i love the brown alien, not so much the white alien. Not Neca's fault, i just dont like the white alien's design. Both had some stuck joints so i'll need to hit them with boiling water or the hair dryer but i really like the brown alien - very cool and neca did a new diaper design around the hips that looks much better than previous aliens.20170630_232205.jpg20170630_232349.jpg

I also recently got the giant space jockey which is enormous, not too confident in the foam rubber long term but it sure is impressive and the centerpiece of my Neca collection.20170625_164412.jpg

Indeed. Where did you end up buying the Space Jockey from Staps?

Thanks guys, i got it off ebay for $299.95 with FREE shipping and i also had a 10% ebay bucks certificate so i got $30 in ebay bucks for it which i can use tomorrow:).

Back