NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...ok bought!

futuramafry.jpg

Just wasn't sure. As much as you hate the Kenner preds I didn't expect you to like the rainbow of Kenner aliens.
well, there was a long post here first, but in short - while these alien variants bring something new to a design, kenner predator variants are just some jajuja designs.

s-l1600.jpg

i appreciate the detalization, of course. as well as with aliens, Neca did a great job there, which is seen when these are compared to old Kenner originals.
i just don't like anything that turns predators from extraterrestrial hunters with superior technology into Blizzard clowns.

wall1-1024x768.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if someone is working on a replacement head for the NECA Kane figure?

well, there was a long post here first, but in short - while these alien variants bring something new to a design, kenner predator variants are just some jajuja designs.

s-l1600.jpg

i appreciate the detalization, of course. as well as with aliens, Neca did a great job there, which is seen when these are compared to old Kenner originals.
i just don't like anything that turns predators from extraterrestrial hunters with superior technology into Blizzard clowns.

wall1-1024x768.jpg

Agree! I'm not much into the Kenner line as well

s-l1600.jpg

wall1-1024x768.jpg
I

I think that the last good design of neca that was made in an imagined predator was the predator armored lost series 11 . The new aliens type kenner i dont like too

Has anyone done any mods to the 1/4 big chap (closed lips) to make it more like the snarling lips version? I really prefer the snarling lips version but can't afford to get a 2nd big chap.

while these alien variants bring something new to a design, kenner predator variants are just some jajuja designs.

I agree, and I'll also admit that the Kenner preds only get a pass from me because of the nostalgia, and because I rationalized some of the crazier designs when I was a kid. Even as a kid, and even though I thought they were cool, I couldn't see how a facehugger would attach itself to a mantis or scorpion, so they seemed even sillier than the preds to me.

Has anyone done any mods to the 1/4 big chap (closed lips) to make it more like the snarling lips version? I really prefer the snarling lips version but can't afford to get a 2nd big chap.

Quite a few people did. I think they might be in this thread about a year or so back.

Waiting to pull the trigger on the space jockey , I need a review for the beast to decide. It looks so awesome, saw some pictures on Facebook but there not awesome

Back