NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just came from my local TRUs hoping to find something..what I found is an over stock of crap I've seen since sept.

Man whatever happened to the good old days when new product used to arrive during the holidays :pfft:

Like the Hasbro ''Fans Choice'' for Star Wars back in the day? I'd love that but it can't work for NECA with the way they have to individually pursue the likeness rights for each actor. NECA have to already know they are making a given character before they can make any promise to fans. So it'd be kinda pointless for them and for us. Unless it was a case of them saying ''OK, we've got the rights to make the following characters, what order do you want them in?'' - but I can't see them ever doing that because it's all so sales-dependant. If one figure bombs at retail they may not be able to follow through on the others.

As far as human characters my focus is definitely Aliens. Guns and soldiers make it innately the most toyetic of the Alien films.

I was going to write a priority list but it's just too hard. Not only do I basically just want everyone, I want variants of existing figures aswell, even down to just new facial expressions - for example it's unfortunate that we don't have a Hudson figure with a neutral face.

Neca just revealed a preview of their Resurrection wave over on twitter. Def looks like Ripley 8. Love the unique gun though. Just hope she comes with the basketball.

C0f9XgOXEAAgYT3.jpg-small.jpeg

Picked up the Mantis and Ape aliens. Both are amazing, although I repainted the ape gunmetal with bronze details as the blue paint was sloppy and distracting.

**** yes, hope they do Christie and Joner, also the newborn is a must!

Newborn has been talked about long enough for it to be certain along with Ripley 8, but the rest of the Betty crew are a long shot I think. I mean, having Christie would be cool with his two handguns but would love Call or Vriess in his wheelchair with the hidden gun components that were built into it.

It would be cool if they did do one or two of them, at least some of the more unique looking ones like the one that looked like a mermaid with the Alien head and the lower half was a huge Alien like finn tail.

I want the full set. Along with the Ripley 8 in the tube from the opening. They'll probably only release a couple of them though, since some of them had exposed breasts and/or crotch areas.

That crew would be a cool looking set of figures when I think of it.
Dank ass crew

tumblr_l593tgdloq1qa1o5zo1_500.jpg

Newborn has been talked about long enough for it to be certain along with Ripley 8, but the rest of the Betty crew are a long shot I think. I mean, having Christie would be cool with his two handguns but would love Call or Vriess in his wheelchair with the hidden gun components that were built into it.
If they haven't made Dillon and the rest of the Marines, hell, look how long Vasquez took to be made, no way in hell they're making the Betty crew.

But yeah, it'd be nice.

Back