NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dank ass crew

tumblr_l593tgdloq1qa1o5zo1_500.jpg

If they haven't made Dillon and the rest of the Marines, hell, look how long Vasquez took to be made, no way in hell they're making the Betty crew.

But yeah, it'd be nice.

It would be nice and true, we have not gotten any more of the more obscure marines or the named prisoners from 3 yet, so the Betty crew would be really long down the list.

Call would be cool if only because she is a main focus in Resurrection, more so than the rest of the crew.

I want the full set. Along with the Ripley 8 in the tube from the opening. They'll probably only release a couple of them though, since some of them had exposed breasts and/or crotch areas.

You're right there. They would have to be censored in some way if they were going to do the complete seven failed clones. A pack deal would be cool actually with them if they ever did it. 7, the one on the table, would be interesting to see in how they could make her work as a figure.

I'm really curious about the resurrection Alien, given the quality of the dog Alien. Can't be to far away considering above pic.

Nice. I've really warmed up to Resurrection these past few years. I enjoy it very much, while acknowledging its flaws. I even like the Newborn, a statue of which I've been after this past month (the 1/6 Fewture Models/Sideshow one).

Also, I know its been posted before, but since we've gotten a 1/4 Dutch for the Predator line, isn't it time NECA released a 1/4 Ripley to go along with the BC/Warrior? Dutch looks great.

Every time I've considered buying the 1:4 scale Dutch I'm put off by the paintjob on the face. Prototypes look amazing and then what you get....it's just about tolerable at 1:10 but I can't handle wonky cartoon eyes at 1:4

Also, I know its been posted before, but since we've gotten a 1/4 Dutch for the Predator line, isn't it time NECA released a 1/4 Ripley to go along with the BC/Warrior? Dutch looks great.

It amazes me they have not hinted at or thrown out the suggestion yet for her being in that scale. Maybe they are waiting to see how the Catwoman from Batman Returns will sell in that scale before committing to a Ripley ? See if fans would want a female figure in that scale first ?

I have to agree with P. on that. The trailer just reaffirmed that the backstory to Alien is one that probably never needed to be told - and certainly not in a way that simply retreads everything we've already seen...

I have to agree with P. on that. The trailer just reaffirmed that the backstory to Alien is one that probably never needed to be told - and certainly not in a way that simply retreads everything we've already seen...

I wouldn't judge so hastily based on a 2 min trailer. Yes I could see why some people would be disappointed, but comparing it with avp is going overboard.

Back