NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps this is what we could expect to eventually have, provided Neca goes this deep into the marines. Kastor's Korner and bigbisont were considerable help with customization of these figures. Still missing Drake, which is probably coming this summer, and Gorman. View attachment 249754

Would be interesting if they did get deep enough to to a Drake, Gorman or even a Burke or Ferro. Thats part of the charm of the ALIEN series to me. Its not just Ripley.You got this whole world you can explore and expand upon. Heck, if NECA hits a home run with their Kenner line and it sells really well maybe that will give them the balls to try more expanded universe characters or ones from the comics maybe ?

View attachment 249735

Mhh... i was wondering what the difference is between the queen and the avp queen. Looks like the head is it. AVPs Queen head is ripped.

HOW BIG WILL THIS FIGURE TO BE? WILL IT FIT TO THE UPCOMING 22" ALIEN WARRIOR? A 60" ALIEN QUEEN? Okay..this is hehe..
Literally every aspect of the AvP queen is different from the Aliens queen.
AlienQueen

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

A bit late but oh well here is my Review for the Grid and Warrior Aliens those who watch my Reviews that is....

my isolation figure arrived today. remind me to watch reviews before I purchase a figure ever again. Jesus christ it looked good in the box :(

Literally every aspect of the AvP queen is different from the Aliens queen.
AlienQueen

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

I guess she would have to be to hen to be interested in dipping into a character a 3rd time. Still, she would also thus be more expensive given her size increase.

I wonder though if they'd do an Alien King from the Kenner line ?

Regarding Newt, recently over on twitter Neca was not so quick to shoot the idea down about getting her eventually, but again it comes down to how many people would actually buy her to warrant her going into production en mass.

There were some suggestions though of putting her in a two pack with a bigger named marine or even a small diorama set with her cacooned to the wall with the watch Ripley gave her.

Both options sounded pretty good to me.

Regarding Newt, recently over on twitter Neca was not so quick to shoot the idea down about getting her eventually, but again it comes down to how many people would actually buy her to warrant her going into production en mass.

There were some suggestions though of putting her in a two pack with a bigger named marine or even a small diorama set with her cacooned to the wall with the watch Ripley gave her.

Both options sounded pretty good to me.

Carrie Henn is a teacher now on real life. You know she could use a few extra bucks ( not trying to be a jerk, just saying teachers salaries are notoriously low). They can probably get her cheaper than any currently working actors. I'd def buy Newt.

Pairing her with the loaded to the gills ripley for the stare down the queen scene would be great.

which figure did you get ? The Amanda in the jumpsuit or compression suit or the warrior ?

The Xeno.

QC issues through the roof. Heaps of loose joints, bad paint apps on the teeth, jaw looks like its dislocated. Figure feels like it'll break on some of the joints as theyre so rigid aswell. The stand does **** all the help aswell, it comes up to the xenos calf/knee area and doesnt dop much to help it stand. The figure cant even stand with the tail supporting it on the ground. Be careful with this one guys

Oh and did i mention parts of the figure like the tubes had melted into his neck and were stuck?

Yeah...

lots of. and it was in this thread...

1) everything about original queen.

The Queen

2) comparison list.

AlienQueen

head, neck, legs, arms, shoulders, torso, skeleton construction... well there is nothing left unchanged.

Okay. Thx. I like the original Queen more then the AVP Queen.
I like the sexual content. The high heels the movement...everything.
(As i was reading the desciption i was holding my Neca Queen ^^)
I think the AVP Queen is not bad. I mean i like the idea to match it more to the drones/warriors but a Dinosaur Alien would be boring like james cameron said. How about the Ressurection Queen ? Are there Infos about it? I mean the roar of her was disapointing for me. Like a T-Rex Queen.

I think the AVP Queen is not bad. I mean i like the idea to match it more to the drones/warriors but a Dinosaur Alien would be boring like james cameron said. How about the Ressurection Queen ? Are there Infos about it? I mean the roar of her was disapointing for me. Like a T-Rex Queen.
didn't see a comparison page. but, since everything from A3 to AVPR is made by ADI who seem to hate Winston designs yet stealing everything from him after leaving his studio... i guess their two queens would be almost similar.

Except for color, the Resurrection queen's head is identical to the Aliens queen. They actually used the original full sized queen head prop (whose face could be controlled using pedals), they just painted it brown. We never really got to see a clear view of the Res queen's body, unfortunately. I guess NECA could simply do a brown repaint of the Aliens queen and call it a Res queen, although I don't know how well that would sell.

As for the Res queen's roar, the warriors had deep rumbling roars too. I guess the filmmakers thought that it would make them sound more threatening, but by doing so they made the aliens sound more like mammals and less like creepy aliens. :(

Except for color, the Resurrection queen's head is identical to the Aliens queen. They actually used the original full sized queen head prop (whose face could be controlled using pedals), they just painted it brown. We never really got to see a clear view of the Res queen's body, unfortunately. I guess NECA could simply do a brown repaint of the Aliens queen and call it a Res queen, although I don't know how well that would sell.

As for the Res queen's roar, the warriors had deep rumbling roars too. I guess the filmmakers thought that it would make them sound more threatening, but by doing so they made the aliens sound more like mammals and less like creepy aliens. :(

...this is a nice video showing the process ADI took when building the Resurrection Queen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtKPcwl4KwM

Now, if we're talking about sounds... the cry/roars of the creatures in Aliens never sounded particularly scary but more annoying to me. I never thought the Resurrection aliens sounded like mammals but more ferocious, but since they are mixed with human DNA your comparison makes sense :D

Hey NECA, don't forget everybody's favorite engineer...........

latest

Back