NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...there was a mythos?
yes of course. where do you think people got all those stupid ideas about clans and codes? :D
there had to appear a dumbass cave weak predator to fit simple and stupid animals created by Cameron's "Aliens".

So I have been having fun thinking about what NECA might to for ALIENS 30th Anniversary next year. They said no to the ATC, right? Then, knowing they have to go after each actors likeness rights and that they don't think Newt would sell enough to warrant that, kind of makes you see how they'd feel about the rest of the crew too (as I consider newt very important. Others might not), and what else they could put out from ALIENS now is kind of a short list.

I can think of:
Jacketed Ripley
Hicks (acid damaged)
Aliens with different head sculpt (lips?)
Chestburster Ripley to really get their money out of her likeness.
and maybe some Facehugger tanks since they were cool enough to do the predator trophy wall.

I still think they could get Carrie Henn's rights, then package a Newt with Ripley Jacketed in a special boxed two-pack guaranteeing a strong sale of her, or with package her with the Facehugger tanks since people would likely want more than one (or any other unmade marine with that strategy).

Maybe a colonist cocooned to a wall like the Mcfarlane Queen set had if they went with a dio which I don't know if they'd do, with two different victims, and maybe a variant set with two alternate heads? All just speculation and hopes. Any other ideas?

Randy is a big Aliens fan, I believe he can do this movie justice while maintaining the bottom line. For me Newt is optional, but Apone, Drake and Vasquez are must.
Heck, just give me a couple of customizable marines on top that I can turn into Frost, Dietrich, Crowe and Wierzbowski.

I started buying Aliens line because they finally got an Alien queen in scale with the marines and oh boy Kyle delivered. Just give me some marines already!

...people not getting sarcasm :D

All of those comics and videogames are so lacking in imagination, basically just putting samurai Predators into James Cameron's Aliens, and that's exactly why I didn't want a crossover film

yes of course. where do you think people got all those stupid ideas about clans and codes? :D
there had to appear a dumbass cave weak predator to fit simple and stupid animals created by Cameron's "Aliens".

^ This :D

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Now, not sure if the Aliens (Cameron) Queen, is really different from the AVP movie one. Anyway would be nice to see the same on an AvP themed box :). Regards,

... yes, the Queen is quite different in AVP. Somebody actually asked Randy about the possibility of getting her, and he didn't said yes or no, but did acknowledge that (unlike the Genocide Queen) it would need a lot of new tooling

... yes, the Queen is quite different in AVP. Somebody actually asked Randy about the possibility of getting her, and he didn't said yes or no, but did acknowledge that (unlike the Genocide Queen) it would need a lot of new tooling

Yeah the AvP queen would require an entire new sculpt. It was a complete redesign. AlienQueen This website does a pretty good job of showing the differences.

Yeah the AvP queen would require an entire new sculpt. It was a complete redesign. AlienQueen This website does a pretty good job of showing the differences.
thanks a lot, a useful info. well, may be not useful, but interesting for sure :)

When the avp queen came out of the ice I started giggling in the movie. Just because of how they made it bigger and made it look like a dinosaur. I laughed and then got mad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

When the avp queen came out of the ice I started giggling in the movie. Just because of how they made it bigger and made it look like a dinosaur. I laughed and then got mad

... there are toys and comics of flying queens and you get mad at her size? And there are dinosaurs of all sizes by the way. Compy Queen?

... there are toys and comics of flying queens and you get mad at her size? And there are dinosaurs of all sizes by the way. Compy Queen?

The entire design was for kids. Not adults. She has spikes she moves linear like a dinosaur. Instead of a alien creature that has been suspended for a very long time. The alien queen in aliens is 14ft and avp puppet is over 20 and the cgi even bigger. Comics are one thing (I had the flying queen toy at 8....at 8....) but when it comes to movies that are top Oscar wins it's good to steer away from children themes. Plus I think the worst part of the whole thing was how they got rid of the mechanical aspect and made it more muscles. It was just disrespectful really.

OK so. I just got mi Queen xeno, and had some fun with it. uploadfromtaptalk1443796038883.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443796083640.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443796119839.jpg

Sent from my GT-S7275B using Tapatalk

Great pics! I really love the NECA Queen as well. That Alien stand in the pic ROCKS as well! What a great pose you can get with it. Where is it from?

..."Aliens fans" make me laugh/piss me off. They will never accept anything different...oh well...

She is such a beauty. I really hope we get the Resurrection Queen, which shouldn't be too complicated to do, and the AVP Queen :)

Cue Resurrection haters...

Awww man Resurrection is shii- oh. *shuffles away*

..."Aliens fans" make me laugh/piss me off. They will never accept anything different...oh well...

She is such a beauty. I really hope we get the Resurrection Queen, which shouldn't be too complicated to do, and the AVP Queen :)

Well I doubt we will get the avp alien anytime soon. The ressurection queen could be just a simple repaint. Also im an Alien fan not Aliens fan [emoji12]

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Awww man Resurrection is shii- oh. *shuffles away*

No wonder you have so much Rep. :lol

People at work get a kick out of me saying my favorite alien is Ripley8

For me this movie goes in the same category as that Hellraiser and Jason movie that took place completely on spaceships. :wave

Everything after 3 is just terrible. The only thing good with ressurrection were the eggs. They looked fantastic. I can't wait to get a alien film thay gets nominated for awards and best actor/actress again. This other stuff is like studio grabs.

Back