NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Randy just read my mind and posted a tease of an AVP alien :)

"A look ahead at a head from Series 7. #facehuggerfriday #AvP #grid #2016"

CQVr5qqUYAAWPPi.jpg

So I got the AvP 2 pack today and I noticed something weird about the alien. The mouth sculpt on mine is a bit different then the original big chap we got. I dont know if its just a factory error but I kind of like it. Makes it look more like the original toy from kenner we got.
34781fc6a8f829ff38a13921929e1113.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

My 2-pack Alien looks the same as yours. It is neat. Regarding the Grid Alien - those hands have got to go. He looks like he's ready to use hand tools instead of the claws on the ends of those fingers...

My 2-pack Alien looks the same as yours. It is neat. Regarding the Grid Alien - those hands have got to go. He looks like he's ready to use hand tools instead of the claws on the ends of those fingers...
According to the articulation diagram the claws will be articulated similar to the 1954 so thats probably how he has it posed
d8c4afd844b91f6105a7e5f09053c775.jpg

...Randy just replied to me regarding Grid's cut off tail:

"We know & that will play a role later but for now we wanted to present it like this"

So I got the AvP 2 pack today and I noticed something weird about the alien. The mouth sculpt on mine is a bit different then the original big chap we got. I dont know if its just a factory error but I kind of like it. Makes it look more like the original toy from kenner we got.
34781fc6a8f829ff38a13921929e1113.jpg

Hi mate, can I kindly request you to put more comparison pics of the big chap and the black domed AVP 2 pack Xeno. Please, I would like to see pics/videos of that ? And does the Big chap indeed have the front teeth looks like broken ?

...Randy just replied to me regarding Grid's cut off tail:

"We know & that will play a role later but for now we wanted to present it like this"

Sounds an awful lot like they're gonna leave Grid as is and package a severed tail with a Lex Woods figure :monkey4

Back