NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear that! That'd be my luck, wait forever for the Yoch and she's got hands for feet or something.

Tweet from NECA about the face huggers: https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/558732654305370114?cn=cmVjb3NfZXhwbG9yZQ==

They say they will also have bendy tails. And If you look closely at the bigger 2-up Huggers, it looks like there are going to be 2 different kinds, one with the two front "fingers" close together, and one where the 2 front "fingers" are splayed out with the rest of the "fingers".

Man, I am going to buy so many of these puppies...

I love the one with the front fingers close together, we've never had that before. Nice little touch. Calls to mind the med-lab scene in Aliens.

No reply from NECA via Twitter about replacement stand clips for Queen and Dog.
He'll tell you to email NECA customer service and they can take days to get back to you but they will eventually. Email both of these about it>

twitter@necaonline
adams@necaonline
Keep trying man, best bet is to tweet when Randy is actively tweeting.

So what're we getting in series 5 ?
Eggs and facehuggers?
Powerloader?
Aliens Ripley?
?
Are we definitely getting a power loader Ripley? Just want to know before I get the queen. I saw a photo pic of one, but it didn't say for sure or when. Thanks!

I'm asking him too about the Terminator Genisys license for months now, no reply. Usually that means they have the license. He has said there are more Arnolds coming.

I'm asking him too about the Terminator Genisys license for months now, no reply. Usually that means they have the license. He has said there are more Arnolds coming.
I think you're right.

On an unrelated note, I've asked about Cloverfield a few times with no response and with the high prices Hasbro's goes for on eBay & the success of their Pacific Rim & Godzilla lines, I'm hopeful.

I think you're right.

On an unrelated note, I've asked about Cloverfield a few times with no response and with the high prices Hasbro's goes for on eBay & the success of their Pacific Rim & Godzilla lines, I'm hopeful.
I got a Cloverfield on EE for $70. A year after they came out they found some in their warehouse and liquidated them.

So what're we getting in series 5 ?
Eggs and facehuggers?
Powerloader?
Aliens Ripley?
?

So far the only figure confirmed for series 5 is the "Aliens" Ripley figure. They will reveal the rest of the wave at toyfair in february. Series 5 should be released this summer (probably around July). So far they have not yet anounced when or how they will release the facehuggers and eggs. I don't think they have announced the power loader release date yet.

Back