NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my dog Alien today. Great figure. The details are great.

However one of the figures is missing. The shoulder blades are missing.

But slight issues as side I really love it.

Wait a minute... a figure is missing or the shoulder blades on one?
And how are the shoulder blades missing? Can you post a pic? That sounds bizarre...

So I noticed EE's Queen product page changed from Preorder to Temporarily Out of Stock, so I got on a chat with a rep and he said they arrived in the warehouse and they will start sending out orders ASAP.
REALLY?! It's a Festivus miracle! :D

And how are the shoulder blades missing? Can you post a pic? That sounds bizarre...
The back pipes & spine maybe? Perhaps doesn't realize it's not supposed to have those?

Yes, happy new year to us...we must be the last poor saps to get the Queen.
Yes the extended wait while admiring everyone else's and the hundreds of pics has sucked! Heh.

Site says In Stock & Hot Off The Truck now. I'd damn well better have a ship notification tonight! :D

Guys it is soooooo much of a pain in the ass to make my dog alien to make its head go backwards. If they ever make an 18inch dog alien I hope that they fix this problem because it's really bothering me.

Sorry bud. 1:18 scale is 3 3/4" figure size (like the snap kit marines and gi Joe's). Def a beautiful piece

Noooo thought i was onto something there... Thanks for saving me £320 pounds mate, I can't believe that piece is so expensive and so small! Never-mind I don't know about anyone else but I would love to one day get a detailed M577 Armored Personal Carrier that's in scale with our Neca stuff. I understand now that only Neca can make this possible, and they are not so keen on it. I guess it all depends on how the Queen & Power Loader sells.

Noooo thought i was onto something there... Thanks for saving me £320 pounds mate, I can't believe that piece is so expensive and so small! Never-mind I don't know about anyone else but I would love to one day get a detailed M577 Armored Personal Carrier that's in scale with our Neca stuff. I understand now that only Neca can make this possible, and they are not so keen on it. I guess it all depends on how the Queen & Power Loader sells.

I have been eyeballing that thing too. It is awesome and I want one bad. A NECA APC would be great, but unfortunately the pessimistic randy may be right about 'too big'.

Obviously from a practical standpoint, the interior depicted in the movie is not exactly possible in the actual jet-mover used to construct the APC, but from a theoretical standpoint the APC needs to comfortably seat 12 people plus have a mobile command center. Def a 4+ footer in NECA scale.

There is one 'fan-made' custom I am aware of. Fellow on the AL forum said his buddy made it. He knows he has it sitting way too high, but its pretty dang good overall.
2015-01-03 13.51.36.jpg

That should have said 'finger' not 'figure' lol
Yeah both the shoulder blades are missing. I'll take a picture.

have you tried to get the blades via neca? my bad blood pred is missing spine on right gauntlet, not sure if neca will help if i contact them.

Oh wowsers! Someone really took a piss on that one!
Aye. Huge piss mate. I'll let this one go. I'll sculpt new ones ir something. No biggie. It is lame that there are still so many QC issues with Neca.

They've always sent me any missing parts the few problems I've had, free of charge.

They've always sent me any missing parts the few problems I've had, free of charge.
I'll get in touch with them and see what they can do to help.
I checked the packaging again in case they where in there, but nope. Nothing. I'll get in touch with them for sure.

Bugz, you could make those pieces yourself and I bet no one could tell the difference, you're good!

Back