NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up Kane at TRU yesterday...haven't opened yet. They had Bishop too but....maybe later.

No sign of the dog alien (alien3). This is the second time I've seen this wave but no sign of the dog alien. Is it in this wave that's shipping or is it shortpacked or something? It's the one I'm looking for the most in this wave....I'd thought it would be the peg warmer considering the attitude most have towards alien3.

Hope it tunrs up....and hope this line maintains enough steam to get Dallas and the two Rpleys (the next wave) into the stores!

Picked up Kane at TRU yesterday...haven't opened yet. They had Bishop too but....maybe later.

No sign of the dog alien (alien3). This is the second time I've seen this wave but no sign of the dog alien. Is it in this wave that's shipping or is it shortpacked or something? It's the one I'm looking for the most in this wave....I'd thought it would be the peg warmer considering the attitude most have towards alien3.

Hope it tunrs up....and hope this line maintains enough steam to get Dallas and the two Rpleys (the next wave) into the stores!

i think is aw a fresh case out when i got my dog at TRU, there was only one other dog. so maybe 2 per case? they had kane and bishop also.

The Dog Alien, despite the feelings towards Alien 3 is the hot figure of this wave. It's a beautifully made figure and deserves the attention. So I would just suggest finding it online. I got the Queen finally.....just a BEAST!!!!! Also got Kane, Bishop and another Dog (making 3 :yess: ) from BBTS. Kane's paint is sticky, have't opened Bishop yet. Too busy and Her Majesty deserved all the attention I had last night. Only thing that I do not like is the way the inner jaw goes in with the L-shaped peg. I felt like I was going to break something trying to get it to stay in so I just left it out. The rest of the figure is so good I really can't complain.

Just got NECA's Dog, and it's is pretty spectacular. A comparison with McFarlane's Alien 3 Xeno really shows how much that figure sucks:
McFarlaneDogAliensucks_zps348d703f.jpg

I gotta get a couple of those cases, they are pretty inexpensive and sure would keep me from having to dust my figures all the damn time.

Didn't know about the Neca Alien Queen until 2 weeks ago. Been stalking on this thread and seeing all these great photos/reviews and went to order from BBTS
Really excited to get it in hand as Fedex says Queen is coming tomorrow !!

I'm about ready to tell them to kiss muh butthole and order from Toys R Us or GameStop for $99 & free ship. They both charge me tax though.

Back