NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no way the queen will be up for order on turkey day. Maybe neca is going to watch the sales with a big dinner

I've used BBTS a few times. I'm all the way down in Australia, and I tend to get what I order around 10 days to 2 weeks after I order it. I've pre-ordered the queen from BBTS, so that its shipping pretty much as soon as they get stock. They seem to get their stock within about a week of when in hand pics start showing up on NECA's twitter.

The Queen and Series 3 look phenomenal. I cannot wait for these guys. I really hope NECA continues to expand upon this line beyond the versions of Ripley.
Furthermore, I hope NECA finally tackles the Kenner Aliens toys and makes the human and creature characters from the current Dark Horse Aliens, AVP, PRometheus, and Predator: Fire and Stone series. I know Ahab was an exclusive, but it would be great to get an Ahab we can all get, Galgo, etc.

On its Web site, TRU is showing the NECA Queen as scheduled to ship Dec. 17 and the Dog as Jan. 3. I'm not sure if these will be in stores by then. I don't know if e-retailers get their shipments a little earlier or a little later than TRU, so take it FWIW.

do you use cheapest shipping option?
fedex says up to 5 days which is what I chose.
So if you say a week after in hand so they might get stock in 2 weeks.
NECA release date is 27th so that might not be correct then.

NECA feel free not to revisit that particular Kenner figure in any way. You couldn't possibly do it justice.

You're right. That figure is more than 20 years old, and still holds up better in terms of quality than anything NECA produces now... :wink1:

Usually I use standard shipping. For the Queen I have elected the speediest one, just so I can get her ASAP. Considering she will go for like $170 from a local retailers over here, I thought it was worth it.

Also, Randy just responded to a question on twitter saying that the Queen is releasing in the US "any day now", so it sounds like she is going to keep to their projected date of November 27. I can't WAIT to get her and the dog. I really want some more news regarding the powerlifter and 86 Ripley. Hopefully she will come with the Pulse Rifle/Flamethrower combo.

...I'm just too excited for all of this Alien stuff!

Also, Randy just responded to a question on twitter saying that the Queen is releasing in the US "any day now", so it sounds like she is going to keep to their projected date of November 27. I can't WAIT to get her and the dog. I really want some more news regarding the powerlifter and 86 Ripley. Hopefully she will come with the Pulse Rifle/Flamethrower combo.

...I'm just too excited for all of this Alien stuff!
yes this year is ending great, the queen at last.

Those in the UK, if you want yours before January order from BBTS.
With shipping plus VAT its around same price as Forbidden Planet.

Forbidden Planet always get there NECA shipments later than the rest of us the UK distributor still says we will see these before Christmas. FP shops can not get them any quicker than i will get them in either. I do not know if it is cheaper to import them but with our bloody vat i expect it is.

Forbidden Planet always get there NECA shipments later than the rest of us the UK distributor still says we will see these before Christmas. FP shops can not get them any quicker than i will get them in either. I do not know if it is cheaper to import them but with our bloody vat i expect it is.

I did the math :)
If you order from BBTS and choose second fastest shipping plus VAT and fees it works out same or maybe 1 or 2 more then FP.
There might be other UK retailers getting her for cheaper but not seen any apart from ebay.

Back