NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks incredible, great job NECA. I'll gladly fork over $20 a pop for stuff with this level of detail all day long.

I'll probably get Kane and Dallas and then another to repaint and mod to make Lambert...then mod all three to make a small diorama or something.

I'll probably get Kane and Dallas and then another to repaint and mod to make Lambert...then mod all three to make a small diorama or something.

Yeah I'll just buy extras for customs if anything. Still Bishop and the Dog look pretty good.

Kane is the one I'm actually least interested in from this wave....what with his lack of likeness.

Same here. He looks fantastic, but with the facehugger being permanent it really narrows down his display options. I'll just wait for Dallas if I want a spacesuit figure

Sorry if this has been asked, but has neca confirmed a Ripley figure to go with the queen alien? In a power loader hopefully? :)

I think they have. They displayed a swanktacular PL at one of the toy shows a while back.

zlohuu.jpg

Back