NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The queen looks fantastic in that review!
Seems like NECA did an amazing job on her. I hope mine gets here soon. I'll try to sell the old McF one at the LHS.

Very nice! I love it...

Holy crap, at the 6:55 mark he shows that you can move the crown forward and back to conceal the face like in the film. I don't believe we've had such a feature before.

The articulation does look ridiculously good generally.

Last edited:
Watching PD review. Figure looks great, a little loose around the joints making it look like a big expensive toy (which I know it is). I wish I could get this but I think I'm going to use the $100 for SS R2 D2 (more high end collectable piece). Will pick up wave three though!!

Cheesus, either Pixel Dan is a shorter guy or this figure is way bigger than the McFarlane. Looks to have more shelf presence than a 1/6 piece.

damn, it's a thing of beauty. I'm getting two :yess:

I know it's a lot, but screw it - we won't see something like this for a loooong time

I was pretty skeptical about the queen after seeing the final prototype at the con but now I am glad I was wrong.

That looks fantastic! probably the best queen figure ever.

Holy crap, at the 6:55 mark he shows that you can move the crown forward and back to conceal the face like in the film. I don't believe we've had such a feature before.

The articulation does look ridiculously good generally.

That likely explains why the inner jaws were a separate attachment instead of a retracting moving part. A retracting jaw inside a retracing face was probably one too many moving parts.

Cheesus, either Pixel Dan is a shorter guy or this figure is way bigger than the McFarlane. Looks to have more shelf presence than a 1/6 piece.

I thought that aswell. It does seem bigger than the McFarlane even without yet seeing them side by side.

The McFarlane Queen is about a foot high and 22 or so inches long. The NECA Queen is about 15 inches high and according to Pixel Dan, 28 inches long.

damn, it's a thing of beauty. I'm getting two :yess:

I know it's a lot, but screw it - we won't see something like this for a loooong time

Agreed , it's going to a long time before a company will do this. I can't even think of one that would. I have the revoltech one , does that count?

neca's queen is more accurate then the sideshow statue I once had, truly a work of art,thanks to kyle windix.

We could end up owning 2 Queens if they do that. Can't see them offering an egg-sack on its own. Then again I can't see them offering both in one set either.....

Last edited:
We could end up owning 2 Queens if they do that. Can't seem offering an egg-sack on its own. Then again I can't see them offering both in one set either.....

well blade fighter comes alone, and the trophy wall. so maybe an egg sack could also, only time will tell.

Agreed , it's going to a long time before a company will do this. I can't even think of one that would. I have the revoltech one , does that count?

Yes, but it's much smaller....I love it but it's much smaller than this behemoth....
But that queen is so large it's not just a behemoth...it's more like a behemammoth!

The McFarlane Queen is about a foot high and 22 or so inches long. The NECA Queen is about 15 inches high and according to Pixel Dan, 28 inches long.

And with that, I'm getting one. Hoping to hunt for her in person, though. As impressive as the paint apps are on this figure, I'm not a big fan of ordering NECA unless I absolutely have to.

Back