NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!
It takes a bit of fidgeting, but the figure actually has great balance.
The upper body articulation and tail also help a lot to balance the weight around and make it more stable. Of course, for longer periods of time, it's best to keep it in a more neutral pose.
The figure stayed like that for a couple of hours, then I leaned it slightly against a the wall.

I’m using a stand from an old figure arts for mine. Pretty sure I read the Dog Alien will come with its own support stand though.

Is Aliens Series 3 still due out next month or has it been delayed until later?

Not sure if there has been any twitter action on that subject, but I don't think it bodes well that they have not included it in their July release calender.

Yes, I know that is their "best guess/optimisitc view", not guaranteed, release times but the complete absence of any reference isn't a good thing. My money is on it being delayed at least a month (so far August is empty, but its completely blank as if they simply haven't gotten around to filling in anything at all yet. I think there is hope for August?).

Once again, it's NECA. They've had July as the release date for quite awhile which inevitably means that the actual release will be in August. Better to get used to the pattern and not be chomping at the bit and/or disappointed.

Back