NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA also said that they might rerelease the Big Chap and other Aliens figures under the new factory.

NECA also said that they might rerelease the Big Chap and other Aliens figures under the new factory.

Yeah, I read that tweet. I wonder if they mean the Big Chap that was just released, or the new version they announced at toyfair...

Whatever it is, it's welcome as long as the factory is better.
I keep bugging NECA to launch a deluxe edition of their aliens, the sculpts really deserve it.

Hopefully they will consider a support stand for the re-releases like they are doing for the Dog. I have been lucky as far as QC issues go but it’s still a nightmare to make them stand.

Yeah, I read that tweet. I wonder if they mean the Big Chap that was just released, or the new version they announced at toyfair...

The new version they announced at toy fair is this version...the pkg states 35th anniversary after all.
There have been numerous QC issues so they'll likely rerelease from a new factory.
Like Abake said, it deserves the best quality possible....

Speaking of which, whichever factory did godzilla, did an amazing job...that thing is SOLID...took a page from tamashii....just one page anyway....

Great news about Queen.
If they just finished the prototype it means it might just make it out by Christmas.
Lets hope they tease us with a photo soon!

Great news about Queen.
If they just finished the prototype it means it might just make it out by Christmas.
Lets hope they tease us with a photo soon!

Yep, this is one of my most anticipated figures of the year.

around $70 to $80 I would say.

They are on record saying would be under $100. My guess is priced along the lines of their 'quarter scale'/18inch figures.

When talking about the Blade fighter, the made a quote along the lines of it "filling the "1/4" scale price point" for the predator line. That has me thinking they would probably expect the queen to "fill that price point" for the Aliens line. My guess is MSRP $99.99, but able to be found "on sale" for ~$80

Back