NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With series 2 and the blue warrior Alien coming out, I wonder, what is everyones favorite Xenomorph color?

I personally love the Black Xeno from the genocide 2-pack. It closely matches Giger's '79 original Alien paint scheme with it's silvery and goldish highlights.

On principle, I like the 'true' brown. But I must admit when pushed, if I could only have ONE of the new neca figures, I would probably take the black one from the genocide pack. It is pretty damn slick.

So anyone heard when these Hicks 2-packs are actually shipping to US customers? Fella on evilbay claimed any orders through him were shipping the 12th (yesterday), but no one is really talking.

Other than reviews being out and some international guys claiming to have seen them, the scene is lacking chatter/ETAs. Anyone?

What's with the Blue Alien anyway? Will that be an exclusive?

no, the blue alien will be a part or regular aliens series 2 lineup, and a battle damaged blue one w/ hick 2 pack, not an exclusive at all.the actual alien in aliens movie had brown highlites, but in some scenes with certain lighting the alien looked like it had blue high lighting, so neca gave us both, some like the blue better.

AliensEarthwar1.jpg

One my favorite styles

no, the blue alien will be a part or regular aliens series 2 lineup, and a battle damaged blue one w/ hick 2 pack, not an exclusive at all.the actual alien in aliens movie had brown highlites, but in some scenes with certain lighting the alien looked like it had blue high lighting, so neca gave us both, some like the blue better.

Cool. Thanks for the info. :wave

got the hicks vs battle damaged alien 2 pack today, it looks great,love it, now can't wait for the new big chap, Hudson vs alien 2 pack and the best of the best the Queen.

Randy said on twitter about the Aliens series :"Waves 3 & 4 are planned out & half of the sculpting is completed"

I wonder which figures we will get. We know that they are sculpting a Bishop, and are pretty sure they are doing a dog Alien. We also know that they are doing someone in an ALIEN-style space suit, (Dallas? Kane? Both?) and that it is ALIEN's 35th anniversary.

We also know that they have sculpted a Jonesy the cat and the ALIEN-style flamethrower, as used by Dallas and Ripley. Fingers crossed they got the rights maybe to make Ripley figures.

Randy said on twitter about the Aliens series :"Waves 3 & 4 are planned out & half of the sculpting is completed"

I wonder which figures we will get. We know that they are sculpting a Bishop, and are pretty sure they are doing a dog Alien. We also know that they are doing someone in an ALIEN-style space suit, (Dallas? Kane? Both?) and that it is ALIEN's 35th anniversary.

We also know that they have sculpted a Jonesy the cat and the ALIEN-style flamethrower, as used by Dallas and Ripley. Fingers crossed they got the rights maybe to make Ripley figures.

I want the Queen to be in on of those waves!

the flamethrower was also used by Parker......
I think wave 3 will consist of Bishop, Kane Spacesuit, and Dallas nostromo outfit with flamethrower and jonesy
Wave 4 will include the Weyland Mercenary, Dog Alien, and Ash or Parker

That's what I'm hoping for - the Alien spacesuit, and Alien Ripley. So, I hope you're right! :)

If Neca (or any company, really) wants to make a good-sized scale model of the Nostromo as well, that'd be just grand.

That's what I'm hoping for - the Alien spacesuit, and Alien Ripley. So, I hope you're right! :)

If Neca (or any company, really) wants to make a good-sized scale model of the Nostromo as well, that'd be just grand.

I hope someone will make Derelict scale model!

Back