NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aliens series 2 is sure taking a long time getting released.

Someone said production in china is being a real pain the rear or something. These Hicks 2 packs were originally scheduled for an October release. My guess is series 2 and Hudson have been similarly pushed back. Guess we will see soon enough...

Someone said production in china is being a real pain the rear or something. These Hicks 2 packs were originally scheduled for an October release. My guess is series 2 and Hudson have been similarly pushed back. Guess we will see soon enough...

wish they would get their act together and in gear.

No queen out for XMAS.
No power loader teasers.
WTH they doing over there? Deciding what rainbow color to make the next Predator series?

Scaled ships would be great too... everything...
Nostromo
Derelict
Narcisuss
Sulaco
Dropship 01
Dropship 02
APC
EEV (from Alien3)

Hadley's Hope Dio would be cool too.
and that all-terrain vehicle the workers drove around in.

OK, at an impasse. I could just dremel the damn head out (and I might!) but before I do, Anyone with any tips on how to dissolve glue without damaging the plastic?

Make no mistake, any BS line about "new sculpts" and helmets "not working" as removable accessories is pure crap! They are actually beautifully sculpted removable items that are simply f'n GLUED on to the hair of the new face sculpt. There are actually some nice details on the inside of that helmet and you can see the sculpt has a full head of hair.

Its a crying shame how neca addressed the helmets. Such great details and display options wasted by stubborn marketing and common glue...

OK, at an impasse. I could just dremel the damn head out (and I might!) but before I do, Anyone with any tips on how to dissolve glue without damaging the plastic?

Make no mistake, any BS line about "new sculpts" and helmets "not working" as removable accessories is pure crap! They are actually beautifully sculpted removable items that are simply f'n GLUED on to the hair of the new face sculpt. There are actually some nice details on the inside of that helmet and you can see the sculpt has a full head of hair.

Its a crying shame how neca addressed the helmets. Such great details and display options wasted by stubborn marketing and common glue...

Really doubt you're going to be able to save what's under the glue. I would try thoroughly heating it with a blow dryer and twisting the helmet off. Or, alternately, leave it in the freezer for a couple days and hope that it makes the glue brittle enough to break up when working it. When trying to remove it, instead of pulling or prying, put pressure on the top of the helmet (toward the top of the head) and twist. Sounds contrary to what you're trying to do, but it's worked for me most of the time in the past.

Just saw a picture of the new egg with hot toys classic predator over on twitter. I couldn’t really figure out if it was a good match or not.

I found a pretty cheap Mcfarlane Queen do you guys think I should get it or wait for NECAs?

If you can get it at a good price, I say go for it. The Neca queen will most likely be far more accurate, but the mcfarlane figure is still a pretty cool figure. Plus the chest-burster diorama that comes with it is pretty damn cool (if you are getting it complete, that is). :)

Get it!!! Who knows if you'll ever get another chance. NECA'S might or not happen:(

Its definitely going to happen. Maybe somewhere around Summer next year or earlier than that.

Anyone here seen the 2pack Hudson on TRU's? I have no luck on them so far, my coupon is about to expire.

Its definitely going to happen. Maybe somewhere around Summer next year or earlier than that.

Anyone here seen the 2pack Hudson on TRU's? I have no luck on them so far, my coupon is about to expire.

Hudson two pack isn't out yet, only the Hicks one is.

Decided to comb TRUs in my area to see what's out there yesterday ..there's nothing more irritating than to see the same old crap that I've seen for the past two months in terms of figures but now there is an over stock on the shelves. :gah::gah:

Especially Neca.. Only thing is Walking Dead and Breaking Bad :slap

I just hope after thanksgiving I start to see the newer neca stuff coming in like the Hicks two pack and the Dutch and pred two packs.

Back