NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah windrix has the flame thrower I hope we get a version with a helmet...and drake Vasquez or any smart gunner...

I have a feeling the only place we are going to get helmeted Marines are in the 2-packs.

Here's a cool pic I took of one of my warrior aliens, showing off the awesome poseability.

Last edited:
My last creation:

2ep4qjr.jpg

I hope Neca will make a 1:1 scale chestburster...

Now THAT is freakin cool! :horror :panic: :yess:

So is anything planned for the upcoming holiday season, I don't even see any alien or predator figures on the racks anymore at TRU for a month or two now :dunno

Just Walking Dead and Breaking Bad :pfft:

they have the egg/hugger instock at bigbad. is that in-scale with the hudson/hicks and warrior alien figures?

I second the confusion - I've been expecting a surge in opinions and in-hand pics on various boards once these hit en masse, but haven't really seen what I expected. I scored a Hudson at a TRU unexpectedly, and checked FYE, two other TRUs and comic shops for the next three weeks to find nothing except the Genocide 2-packs. Are we learning that these suffered from a supply/demand shortage for the singles or did NECA underestimate what should be shipped out brick & mortar? What is going on here?!

they have the egg/hugger instock at bigbad. is that in-scale with the hudson/hicks and warrior alien figures?

Its not in scale as far as I know.

I second the confusion - I've been expecting a surge in opinions and in-hand pics on various boards once these hit en masse, but haven't really seen what I expected. I scored a Hudson at a TRU unexpectedly, and checked FYE, two other TRUs and comic shops for the next three weeks to find nothing except the Genocide 2-packs. Are we learning that these suffered from a supply/demand shortage for the singles or did NECA underestimate what should be shipped out brick & mortar? What is going on here?!

People really wanted helmets I think. Also they just aren't as well made as Dutch.

I got a couple of these but Not a Big fan of them. If NECa comes out with a Queen alien then I'll be buying it but for now I'm done with the Alien Figs.

here's pics of my small collection.

20131106_182552_zps5caaf15a.jpg

20131106_182601_zpsf7b00136.jpg

So is anything planned for the upcoming holiday season, I don't even see any alien or predator figures on the racks anymore at TRU for a month or two now :dunno

Just Walking Dead and Breaking Bad :pfft:

Yep, coming out soon are:

-Helmeted Hicks vs. battle damaged Alien

-Helmeted Hudson vs Battle damaged Alien

-"Aliens" series 2 containing: Blue Warrior, '79 Alien and Sergeant Windrix

neca has the hicks vs alien battle damaged 2 pack in stock and for sale on ebay and amazon right now.

I picked up the Hicks vs Alien 2-pack today at Frank and Sons. Both figures look great. The splattered alien head looks amazing.

Back