NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always thought it looked completely out of place, not so much in the Aliens universe in general, but in the specific time of the Sulaco's deployment to LV-426. The costumes just look too much like the Nostromo spacesuits from 50 years earlier, making the Alien 3 W-Y troops look rather like their time-line's equivalent of WWII re-enactors inexplicably armed with Gucci'd-up modern RIS-equipped assault rifles.

Eh, at least they're canon... I like to believe they are anyway. :lol

Hey Neca,

These figures rule! Keep up the good work and you can count on fans like me to buy multiples of each release! Rock on!

Now lets see a 1/4 scale Hicks!

I would like to just take a moment on the off chance a Neca company researcher patrols these boards (in all honesty, if they don't, they should).

ahem. (quote me)

Marine helmets are NOT f'n predator masks. They are not a 'variation' to exploit to all ends. The 3 versions of predators that have done you so well (masked, open mouthed, closed mouth) will NOT work with marines. You are pissing off more people than you are convincing.

Please listen to me on this. Every post with a '*****' about a lack of helmet'. Every post about people 'waiting' until the two packs. Every post citing how the current releases do not match ANY scene are signs of this that will not get better. You risk people losing interest. The marines are NOT the predators that people will buy 3 versions of. Any chance of one person buying multiple figures for customized efforts DIED the minute you decided not to issue a helmet (that is pretty freaking important).

You have all the recycled parts you could ever ask for in the armor and lower extremities. To push your luck and force variation in the heads is inviting outrage. A marine with a helmet WILL result in multiple purchases of the SAME FIGURE because of the possibility of customization.

Please reconsider your stance on your variations and just make the f'n helmets.

Sincerely,
Terran Roberts.

By the way.. You do realize the helmets will NOT be removable right? So their not really an accessory but an addition to a new sculpt.

By the way.. You do realize the helmets will NOT be removable right? So their not really an accessory but an addition to a new sculpt.

Assuming your talking to me when you say "you", then uh..yeah I am well aware of that. I assure you I am following these updates/details closely.

As for what difference that makes... that is something I am confused about. I could care less if its a traditional "removable accessory". I know I will be able to remove it (patience and the right tool go a long way). The fact is its $35 extra to get the version I want (and want multiples of) no matter what warm and fuzzy "new sculpt" attitude you have toward it.

I already said that is fine for guys that want only one of everything. My complaint/plea stated as long as they do this, I'll only buy one of everything and I pointed out others were 'passing' on the single releases. What is it that you are taking umbrage here with?

Probably. But **** it. That game is trash.
How so? I quite enjoyed it. Of course, as previously mentioned, I got the PC version, so I didn't have to deal with the glitches that plagued the console ports, but why didn't you like it?

Some srsly ****ty designs...
I'm going to assume that you meant that to stand in for "pretty" but felt that your masculinity would be imperiled by spelling the word out in full. ;)

Hey Neca,

These figures rule! Keep up the good work and you can count on fans like me to buy multiples of each release! Rock on!
Sarcasm? :)

How so? I quite enjoyed it. Of course, as previously mentioned, I got the PC version, so I didn't have to deal with the glitches that plagued the console ports, but why didn't you like it?
Where exactly were you a few months ago when this game went down in history as the biggest screw-up of all time, and Gearbox was sued twice(?) over it?

Where exactly were you a few months ago when this game went down in history as the biggest screw-up of all time, and Gearbox was sued twice(?) over it?

If you enjoyed it, then me telling you that everything about it is awful wouldn't do anything for you.

The game "is bad" because people compare it to what it could have been and what it should have been. Disappointment from having high expectations dashed leads to a lot of bitterness, and I fee that too. But you guys gotta let it go. Claiming it was the worst thing ever and treating people who liked it like they are bad as well is a tad extreme.

Likable/memorable characters? Nope. Did the lighting engine and cut scenes from the demo appear in the game (the foundation of the lawsuit)? No.

Was it still Pulse rifles splattering Aliens on LV426?! Hell yes it was. After the bug fixes it was no worse than any other FPS with a linear campaign (average game-play at worst). If some, like me see the simple fact of being a colonial marine bumping it to C+ territory and finding some enjoyment despite it flaws, why you guys gotta hate?

Last edited:
The game "is bad" because people compare it to what it could have been and what it should have been. Disappointment from having high expectations dashed leads to a lot of bitterness, and I fee that too. But you guys gotta let it go. Claiming it was the worst thing ever and treating people who liked it like they are bad as well is a tad extreme.

Likable/memorable characters? Nope. Did the lighting engine and cut scenes from the demo appear in the game (the foundation of the lawsuit)? No.

Was it still Pulse rifles splattering Aliens on LV426?! Hell yes it was. After the bug fixes it was no worse than any other FPS with a linear campaign (average game-play at worst). If some, like me see the simple fact of being a colonial marine bumping it to C+ territory and finding some enjoyment despite it flaws, why you guys gotta hate?

Sorry man... Worst game ever :nana:

no. the game flat out sucks. It is the worst game.

Has nothing to do with what it could be. Fans will usually be okay with some flaws in some games. But this was a complete piece of crap from beginning to end.

no. the game flat out sucks. It is the worst game.

Has nothing to do with what it could be. Fans will usually be okay with some flaws in some games. But this was a complete piece of crap from beginning to end.

Hey! We were on the same side just a minute ago!

Man, tough crowd in here.

There's no "If this was better it would've been better."....if the game was never made, it would've been better.

Hey! We were on the same side just a minute ago!

Man, tough crowd in here.

lol.

It's just. It's just a lazy game. The company totally screwed up. And They KNOW they did. The development for this was a complete nightmare.

They rushed this and it shows. The story sucks, the gameplay sucks. the graphics sucks. the ending really sucks, The AI really really sucked.

As a game everything just sucked. Besides being a bad alien game, it was a bad game on itself.

Back