NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you cant afford the going price for the HT Dog and dont want a statue then you aint got much choice! :lol

It is not as good as NECA figures in terms of low end though. Shame NECA only made 3 alien figures.
Never buy HT Alien figures.

Yes, some will do fine..but it's not worth the risk. They are fragile as hell.

Yeah I heard HT Aliens deteriorate over time.
Well, they're rubber..so yeah.

My AvP Drone is still in great condition, and it was the first they released.. He does have a few problems though, rubber seperating from the dome, few paint flakes on the belly, etc.

The Aliens Warrior is the one that would fall to pieces weeks after opening. Just google "Hot Toys Aliens Warrior deterioration" or somthing.
What a nightmare..

My Big Chap had some deterioration problems, lost all of it's shine in a few months..wrist pegs snapped right out of the box. Same with my Doggy too.

Well, they're rubber..so yeah.

My AvP Drone is still in great condition, and it was the first they released.. He does have a few problems though, rubber seperating from the dome, few paint flakes on the belly, etc.

The Aliens Warrior is the one that would fall to pieces weeks after opening. Just google "Hot Toys Aliens Warrior deterioration" or somthing.
What a nightmare..

My Big Chap had some deterioration problems, lost all of it's shine in a few months..wrist pegs snapped right out of the box. Same with my Doggy too.

I have no idea why HT thought it was a good idea to use rubber on a high end figure.

It looks more realistic..it's just not advanced enough yet.

True.
Although if they make any new Aliens they will need to step up thier game as they charge more now then they used to back when the Aliens were released so now people wont pay $200 if they will deteriorate.

i have 2 mcfarlane dog aliens one open one in pack..
when they came out i loved them but over time they have lost some of their charm... so im hoping for an updated version from neca :)

i missed out on the 18" alien, i had the opportunity to buy multiples for $40 bucks brand new, and didnt get them. Now I am REALLY wanting one because of the 18" predators that I got last year. I wish they would make some more large ones so I can finally get one for a reasonable price. I dont really feel like spending 90 bucks

i missed out on the 18" alien, i had the opportunity to buy multiples for $40 bucks brand new, and didnt get them. Now I am REALLY wanting one because of the 18" predators that I got last year. I wish they would make some more large ones so I can finally get one for a reasonable price. I dont really feel like spending 90 bucks

Over here in the UK, I picked one up for £35 last month. Which is around $58.

Back