NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Polls on this page and other big pages were better, not Facebook alone.

And polls about an 19" City Hunter and Elder were a good idea.

Nah I swear on here he posted that he has done a sculpt for himself and is wanting NECA to announce it.

I do believe the pic with a WIP queen is the sculpt Tankman was working on for himself, but what he said is that he hoped NECA would greenlight the project so he could work on a queen for NECA.

I do believe the pic with a WIP queen is the sculpt Tankman was working on for himself, but what he said is that he hoped NECA would greenlight the project so he could work on a queen for NECA.

Yes thats what I am talking about.
If he finishes his personal sculpt then there is no reason he cant use that if NECA does want to release a Queen.

I doubt Kyle would go back to that sculpt.
The approach to that was that of the old, more statue-like, preposed figures. NECA has been steadily moving away from that towards more action-figure oriented stuff with neutral poses and more articulation.

I doubt Kyle would go back to that sculpt.
The approach to that was that of the old, more statue-like, preposed figures. NECA has been steadily moving away from that towards more action-figure oriented stuff with neutral poses and more articulation.

Yea and that sucks. :(

I luv my McF Queen, but that's cuz it was one of the only affordable representations of her that I could get at the time, and I still have her out on display after all these years. I would luv a HT 1/6th Queen and with the Sideshow flexpay program I would actually be able to afford it. If HT did a Queen, she could come with an alternate AVP headsculpt too, just a thought. Either way, I would definitely get any NECA Queen that they put out.

I luv my McF Queen, but that's cuz it was one of the only affordable representations of her that I could get at the time, and I still have her out on display after all these years. I would luv a HT 1/6th Queen and with the Sideshow flexpay program I would actually be able to afford it. If HT did a Queen, she could come with an alternate AVP headsculpt too, just a thought. Either way, I would definitely get any NECA Queen that they put out.

You do realise it would be 30" and cost like $1000 if HT made it. Plus wont be accurate as they are not known for accuracy.

NECA 1/4 Queen would be awesome but I aint holding my breathe for any 1/6 pre built queen as only garage kits will be made in that size.

You do realise it would be 30" and cost like $1000 if HT made it. Plus wont be accurate as they are not known for accuracy.

NECA 1/4 Queen would be awesome but I aint holding my breathe for any 1/6 pre built queen as only garage kits will be made in that size.

Hey, I can dream can't I?:pray:

I got the ED-209 back when HT first put it out and back then it made me hopeful that HT would do an Alien Queen. I know there were rumors of them wanting to do one back then. Also, I don't think it would be $1000, I mean not even the Tumbler was that expensive, and they managed to keep the price relatively low for the Power Loader or else I wouldn't have been able to afford that back when it came out.

Last edited:
Hey, I can dream can't I?:pray:

I got the ED-209 back when HT first put it out and back then it made me hopeful that HT would do an Alien Queen. I know there were rumors of them wanting to do one back then. Also, I don't think it would be $1000, I mean not even the Tumbler was that expensive, and they managed to keep the price relatively low for the Power Loader or else I wouldn't have been able to afford that back when it came out.

Ha ha sure.
True won't be 1000 but maybe close to 500. Tumbler ain't as big as 30 inch figure though.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio

i missed out on the 18" alien, i had the opportunity to buy multiples for $40 bucks brand new, and didnt get them. Now I am REALLY wanting one because of the 18" predators that I got last year. I wish they would make some more large ones so I can finally get one for a reasonable price. I dont really feel like spending 90 bucks

I have one of those 18" NECA Aliens that I never opened up and displayed cuz I just didn't have the space and he didn't fit in with all my other HT Aliens and Preds. But I doubt anyone would want to buy it from me unless they live in or near me in Seattle since the shipping would probably be prohibitive since it is such a heavy figure and large box.

When asked about the image of the Warrior Alien on thier ToyFair banner, NECA replied: "we've been doing that license for a few years now. Are we doing more maybe maybe not?"

So either they are going to do a new 7" with an updated sculpt, or maybe finally release a 1/4th version. Or maybe something else...

I asked that one. I'm usually pretty direct with Randy on Twitter. People are asking about Reese now. I'm frothing for Aliens news and to see those glorious Rocky prototypes in full.

"I'm gonna bust you up."

"Go for it."

____ yeah! Rocky III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling they are gonna announce so much cool stuff I'll be broke all year.:lol

Back