NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, I would love to get both. Hopefully they are working on a Dog/Ox Alien too!

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/story...ll_Reveals_More_Toy_Fair_Offerings_143577.asp

NECA have added options of the Alien Queen and Kyle Reese to what we would like to see/hear about at Toyfair!!!

Cool. I just got the last wave of Terminator's today. As is often the case, they're better in person than you see in people's photos. Also got Robocop. I'm very happy with them...unless they start breaking.

So my interest is still there for NECA to finish out T1 with the BD T-800 and Kyle Reese plus variants if they'd be willing. I'm looking forward to their BD Robocop, hopefully ED-209 and all the remaining Predators and Aliens.

They must put in another Arnold to garner pre-orders. I would dig the run over by a truck version. That would be quite a series with 84 and 29 Reese too.

See, the thing about that list, is that it lets Facebook users add the choices. I was the one who added the Queen. When they first posted it, it only had three options - Rocky, Gremlins, and Evil Dead 2. The rest have been fan additions.

I think the fact that they haven't removed it, and that the Queen has the most votes, could help persuade them though. Maybe by Comic-Con, but definitely not Toy Fair.

Unless they've had a prototype all along, and have just been seriously yanking our chains...

if they make her, it will be the most accurate one ever made, because of tankman, go tankman!

See, the thing about that list, is that it lets Facebook users add the choices. I was the one who added the Queen. When they first posted it, it only had three options - Rocky, Gremlins, and Evil Dead 2. The rest have been fan additions.

I think the fact that they haven't removed it, and that the Queen has the most votes, could help persuade them though. Maybe by Comic-Con, but definitely not Toy Fair.

Unless they've had a prototype all along, and have just been seriously yanking our chains...

Tankman already said he has made a sculpt of it for himself so they already have that so it could be ready by TF.

As long as it doesn't break straight out of the packaging.:pray:

:lol

Yup thats something they need to work on for sure on all their figures!

What scale do you think she would be in? Tankman never told us what size his sculpt was. I would LOVE a 1:6 Queen from Neca but that wont ever happen.

Yeah a lot of people like the McF Queen but they all agree she not very accurate. The Revoltech is much better sculpt and accuracy BUT its just too small. I was kinda shocked when I first got her.

After all the love NECA and Tankman have lavished on the preds I'm really hoping for some alien related news.
It's only fair *********!

Back