NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What...

I want a sexy 70s Weaver with 70s crotch on my shelf.

The only time I will ever use the word Weaver and sexy in the same sentence mind you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... as ugly as all HT female bodies are, I don?t think I?ve seen any so lacking in the bottom department as that... besides, you?d probably need a seamless body...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Was an underwear Ripley ever made from Alien I want one of those butt crack and all.
i'm 23 minutes in a new year already and i'm not the first one with a drunk post.

woohoo.jpg

Randy says HUGE news is coming on the 40th anniversary wave soon. Someone asked if they have John Hurt's likeness rights and he heavily hinted that they have Ian Holm's rights for a figure of Ash. As much of a prick he is, I would get the full crew if it's true and they have a Nostromo suit Dallas coming too.

If that's not a hint that they got Ian Holm's likeness rights then it was a bad idea on Randy's part to go with that pun. What gives me pause is that the guy he's responding to did a John Hurt pun so maybe Randy was just responding in kind with a pun and no hint was actually intended. BUT, they've already given us so many unexpected licensed characters so it could be...

Whatever the case the mention of 'huge' news is welcome, it's been very quiet lately.

A full line up of the Nostrum crew would be fantastic news. And fortunately, their human figures don't seem to suffer as many QC issues as their aliens.

And to celebrate the possibility of a Nostrum line-up, here's a couple of pics.

As close as I can get to the deleted "crab-walk" (which I thought was really creepy, they could've have kept a quick look of it):
IMG_0819.jpg

And just a simple look at the NECA figure in all its majesty:
IMG_0820.jpg

If only they could fix the hip articulation that makes the legs spread so far apart... that would go a long way to bring it closer to the movie silhouette.

Great job on the crab pose, might do that with one of mine.

I can't see NECA having the full crew done for this anniversary line but that sure would qualify as huge news.

I doubt we'll ever get the full crew, but I'll take whatever we can get. Sounds like the endless delays were because of new likeness rights being acquired.

Great job on the crab pose, might do that with one of mine.

I can't see NECA having the full crew done for this anniversary line but that sure would qualify as huge news.

Thanks man.
I've found out that the best way to get the legs as high up as possible is to first swivel them out to the sides, then bend them up towards the torso and then swivel them in again. It's what's worked best for me.

I doubt we'll ever get the full crew, but I'll take whatever we can get. Sounds like the endless delays were because of new likeness rights being acquired.

They previewed Brett and Parker, right? So we're still missing Dallas, Lambert, Kane and Ash. Yeah... no way we'll get the full crew.

There's so few of them in total that I think we easily could get them all, provided -

A) the last two actor likenesses can be and have been acquired - Holm and Hurt
B) NECA is still willing to put out figures that don't sell in TMNT numbers - that's the worry, Hot Toys got Iron Man and suddenly nothing else was good enough for them anymore. They stopped committing to lines, they became super-cautious.

Last edited:
They'll resculpt the inner skull in a way that's not even film-accurate, but they won't give us a Giger-style mouth, not even once.

Yeah pretty much only interested in the egg, facehugger and chestburster from this set. Apparently the articulation is improved further from previous figures but I'd rather have seen switch-out heads like the Mafex Alien.

Back