NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already thinking what an alternate acid damaged headscupt of Drake would be like.

I can't wait to see cool details like the personalised armours, the tattoos and the kickass weapons. After seeing the level they have raised their headsculpts to, I can't wait to see the Hicks sculpt.

What excites me (and I hope this is the case) is if the marines are built like the other NECA figs, swapping out heads should be a breeze. This will make custom squad building really awesome... Imagine a Stallone marine, or Dolph or Arnie or Mr. T or Robert Pattins.... er... scratch that last one.

hey a-dev, it is not necessarily true about all the others using pulse rifles and smartguns.. Drake had a flamethrower as back-up. He used it before he got sprayed with acid. So we could get duplicates of drake. ONe with a smartgun the other with a flamethrower. Though, i really want an apone. he was my 3rd favorite marine

Thats right I forgot about that. Theres certainly potential for more than 1 version of each marine. I doubt we'd be talking about removeable armours and helmets so two different Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez and Drake would be ideal for fully kitted up/stripped down versions. I think 1 Apone would do.

Already thinking what an alternate acid damaged headscupt of Drake would be like.

I can't wait to see cool details like the personalised armours, the tattoos and the kickass weapons. After seeing the level they have raised their headsculpts to, I can't wait to see the Hicks sculpt.

Good thinking about the alternate BD Drake head - damn theres a lot of potential here. And if NECA have bothered to pursue likeness rights it could mean they'll look to milk this as much as they can - so all these variants could well happen...hopefully.

Oh and NECA - if you're doing this and they sell as well as we hope, please consider the Predator special forces squad. Those would be equally appreciated.

Yeah theres at least 5 versions of Dutch they could make - casual red shirt, Guerilla camp assault, Dutch with just camo/ammo vest, Dutch with just ammo-vest (movie poster look), and the muddy warrior version.

First time poster, long time lurker! Neca Revisiting the 79 Alien?!!! I CANNOT WAIT to see how it turns out! didn't Tankman say (after seeing the recent sano alien bust and statue) that he would love to revisit and re sculpt his version of the classic Giger Alien?

First time poster, long time lurker! Neca Revisiting the 79 Alien?!!! I CANNOT WAIT to see how it turns out! didn't Tankman say (after seeing the recent sano alien bust and statue) that he would love to revisit and re sculpt his version of the classic Giger Alien?

He said he wanted to --- I don't know if he was given the go-ahead in any official capacity --- either way I say sculpt away!!! Maybe when the bosses see it, they'll give in!!!!

And please neutral joints, so he can be posed in any way without looking like his joints are misaligned...

and a Acid Head Hicks version would be cool just like a Drake acid face version. I would def. have a hicks with an acid burn head. It would be like having a Hicks from the awesome Dark Horse ALiens comics that focused on a scarred Hicks and Newt. Well before they killed him off and changed his name to Wilks. BTW Aliens book 1 and 2 should have been ALien 3 and 4.. damn I cannot wait for Hicks!

Love those books. They were all solid. Thought there were only three though, the last of which was 'The Female War.'

and a Acid Head Hicks version would be cool just like a Drake acid face version. I would def. have a hicks with an acid burn head. It would be like having a Hicks from the awesome Dark Horse ALiens comics that focused on a scarred Hicks and Newt. Well before they killed him off and changed his name to Wilks. BTW Aliens book 1 and 2 should have been ALien 3 and 4.. damn I cannot wait for Hicks!

Are you referring to these Aliens comics?

Dark Horse Aliens

Are you referring to these Aliens comics?

Dark Horse Aliens

Books:

Earth_Hive_Cover.jpg

Nightmare_Asylum_Cover.jpg

The_Female_War_Cover.jpg

All of the comic versions are in here, with more:

47393.jpg

Ah ok.
Those book versions sound interesting, although if I start book one I will want to get all 3 books! :lol
You could probably buy all 3 of them on eBay together for a dollar....

I haven't read the book versions, only Aliens Omnibus volume 1, and that was a little over two years ago..plan to start reading them all sometime soon..

I've got 20 A/P books, 19 graphic novels, 3 comics, and 6 omnibuses and I've only read a small handful of those...:lol

The books are OK...but really stupid. They're all about Hicks and Newt, and Ripley. The books got changed once Alien 3 came out, so now they make no sense, as there were never characters named Billy and Wilks who fought with Ripley and Vasquez on a planet called Rim.

And the reveal of why Ripley is alive is really stupid. I almost stopped reading after that. If it was just a story in the universe, it would've been more enjoyable. They should've never put Ripley into them.

Books 1 and 2 were sublime, but yeah. The reveal of Ripley was a bit too much; didn't care for that myself.

They could've just re-written the beginning where they make RIM to be like LV-426. It would've been minor.

yeah i own the original TPB of Alien book 1 and Alien book 2 where it was Hicks and Newt. I also own the novels and reprints in the omnibus where they changed it to Wilks and Billie.

Back