NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a feeling that the marine to go along with Hicks is either going to be vasquez or apone. i can see series 2 as hudson and drake

i have a feeling that the marine to go along with Hicks is either going to be vasquez or apone. i can see series 2 as hudson and drake

I wonder will there be variants for someone like Vasquez - fully kitted up with the Smartgun from the first battle and what I can only think would have to be a seperate figure for the more barebones camo-outfit and pulse rifle from later on.

As for the likely marines that will be made - presumably not all of them - just the main ones - Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez, Drake, Apone...maybe Frost. After that you're getting into the ones that you barely see like Crowe and Wierzbowski.

Wow!
Fantastic news from NECA!
Retooled Giger-alien and Cameron-alien if I understood correctly, also they said they had extended the license to the entire franchise? Amazing, so we will be getting an A3 dragon and possibly a queen in 2013? Damn, that is impressive! I wonder if they'll tackle A:R and AvP as well... And colonial marines! Brilliant news!
And the P2 1/4 scale is just icing on the cake! Fantastic news!
Really looking forward to the Prometheus stuff as well, at least now we can be sure we will get accurate figures from that movie, as HT will probably go the artistic license route on that one too.

All these news have just made my day.
NECA is awesome, I hope they get their QC issues fixed.

Wow!
Fantastic news from NECA!
Retooled Giger-alien and Cameron-alien if I understood correctly, also they said they had extended the license to the entire franchise? Amazing, so we will be getting an A3 dragon and possibly a queen in 2013? Damn, that is impressive! I wonder if they'll tackle A:R and AvP as well... And colonial marines! Brilliant news!
And the P2 1/4 scale is just icing on the cake! Fantastic news!
Really looking forward to the Prometheus stuff as well, at least now we can be sure we will get accurate figures from that movie, as HT will probably go the artistic license route on that one too.

All these news have just made my day.
NECA is awesome, I hope they get their QC issues fixed.

i'm looking forward to see how kyle improved the 22 inch giger alien.

Gorman? well, everyone has their likes. Can't hate on that. I feel they will only make 4 marines. 2 of them might just be 2 versions of hicks. Hive scene with shotgun and helmet. and the other headset and pulse rifle. I feel they ddi not get all the actor's likenesses. I am hoping that since Neca can get Biehn's likeness that means Hot toys will produce an accurate hicks and reese. Oh, and All I really want is 2 versions of Hicks, Vasquez, Drake, and Hudson. Apone would be a plus. Though Gorman would be cool, but he would have to come with some accessories like a facehugger or something since all he had was a pistol

Hell yeah the best of the best and I'm working on it now. Aliens rules.

Must be hard to keep quiet on these things when you're a major fan yourself. I know someone brought up the possibility of USCM figures recently and I think you said something like 'that would be cool' :D

All I have to say is Thank you NECA. I am an 80's kid and Aliens is my all time favorite movie. I have been waiting for years and now as a collector for NECA to make Hicks and the other Colonial Marines. I just wish they could have got Ripley or Bishop. it is one of those nerd rages coming out haha where ill end up buying multiples of these

All I have to say is Thank you NECA. I am an 80's kid and Aliens is my all time favorite movie. I have been waiting for years and now as a collector for NECA to make Hicks and the other Colonial Marines. I just wish they could have got Ripley or Bishop. it is one of those nerd rages coming out haha where ill end up buying multiples of these

:lecture
I think I'd like 2 of each, just because. A group of marines will just look so cool - theres enough individuality amongst them to not look boring. I can't believe we're getting humans, after all the debbie downer put downs of the idea - that it just wouldn't be feasible to pursue the likeness rights of the actors. In this case I assume the big guns helped the cause.

Ah go on, add Apone to that list. He uses a flamethrower, the rest of them use pulse rifles and smart guns. It'd be nice to get the whole range of USCM weapons.

hey a-dev, it is not necessarily true about all the others using pulse rifles and smartguns.. Drake had a flamethrower as back-up. He used it before he got sprayed with acid. So we could get duplicates of drake. ONe with a smartgun the other with a flamethrower. Though, i really want an apone. he was my 3rd favorite marine

Back