NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually glad this comes with the Bluray. I don't own Batman 89 in blu ray yet so this works out perfectly for me.

It's da eyes chico, er, the Chinese factory paint.

Here's the same sculpt painted up professionally with a better flesh tone, lips and life like eyes.

I think the figure looks pretty awesome. That said, providing these aren't in production already, which they probably are, so it doesn't matter, I'd probably rather his face be totally flesh toned. The pink lips are lacking in subtlety, and it makes it look almost lip glossy.

This is a huge sign how popular it would be if they could make more DC movie figures.

I want to see Neca make a John Wesley Shipp Flash. With the new show, the character's hot again. At the same time, though, I'd say that series has cult status, in that it doesn't have a huge fan base, but it has a devoted one, and it's a small enough license that they shouldn't get too much of a fight from whoever they'd need to get approval from. There's a severe dearth of products from that show, and it makes me sad. Hell, they could even make a "Cult Classics" two-pack with The Flash and Pollux.:lol

I don't think they ship to Canada :(

I already have the Blu Ray (got it last week at Wal-mart here in Canada). It is really nice packaging, still need to watch the new feature.

It's da eyes chico, er, the Chinese factory paint.

Here's the same sculpt painted up professionally with a better flesh tone, lips and life like eyes.

Yeah that guy wants $200 to do a custom repaint. Eff that. $30 for a Chinese factory paint job with bluray movie sounds like a helluva deal to me!

Will the figure be sold separately? I already have the blu ray.

Not likely. They don't have the license to do it and Mattel won't do it in 6" scale. This may be the only way Neca could sell it as a promo item without the license.

Neca sure kept this under wrap. Didn't they say recently they didn't have the license or something to produce this after they showed the video game version? This would've had to been in production months ago. Is the $29.99 +10.70 shipping the lowest price online right now?

Hot damn. This just made my day.

I was gonna buy the bluray anyway...it's a win/win for me.

Where are you getting those prices? My two sets ended up costing me $64 shipped.

I own the 25th anniversary BD as well as the one that came with the Anthology BD set.

Planning on selling at least one BD once they arrive.

Only 24 minutes of added extras compared to the 25th anniversary one then? Is that right? Lame.

Last edited:
Ordered mine.

I hope and prey NECA could get the rights to Christopher Reeve Superman. How awesome would that be.

Ordered mine.

I hope and prey NECA could get the rights to Christopher Reeve Superman. How awesome would that be.
Very awesome

Though then we would have to buy the blu-ray to get it possibly :thud:

Only 24 minutes of added extras compared to the 25th anniversary one then? Is that right? Lame.

I also read from a couple of UK guys that the documentary actually depicts Batman 1989 in a negative light from Warners point of view. Other than a two minute opening with Michael Keaton looking back at the film fondly, they said the rest is David Goyer and current WB execs/producers knocking it. They supposedly say crap like "your movie doesn't have to be any good as long as opens huge." :lol

If true, great legacy and tribute for the 25th anniversary.

Back