NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is cool, I wonder how it will look displayed with DCD/Mattel figures of a similar scale. Mattel ones will be a little short, but some of the DCD ones might look just right.

The Blu-Ray releases in the US on 12/9/2014 (it is already out overseas). The price was $29.99 before the auction went down.

Sallah

Thanks for breaking this news, Sallah! I remember you were also the one that first mentioned the video game version.

I couldn't be happier! Perfect figure with perfect packaging. The price is great too. It's like getting the special edition blu ray for free.

I hope this gets re-listed soon; definitely buying at least 4!

Great job once again, NECA!

p.s. - I wonder if they'll be a special edition of "Batman Returns" blu ray with a Penguin figure later on? Hmm.

Thanks for the heads up, BatGuardian! I just ordered my 4.
Happiness!!!

Is this legit? They have zero feedback and that's the only thing they are selling.

There isn't any information on the company

Well randy from neca tweeted that this store is good and we should order from them. so I guess they just set up this account so we can order the figure.

55gixxG.jpg

tHq8HIG.jpg

Thanks for the additional packaging photos, The Clown Prince of Crime! NECA really went the extra mile. The back of the packaging looks nearly identical to the original ToyBiz version, right down to the Gotham Globe newspaper!
Awesome!

got mine ordered! kool deal indeed! glad I didn't get the 8 bit video one,it was $25 by itself.

Ya know, I just realized, from this single sculpt, NECA has already sold me:

6 18" version
2 video game version
4 ToyBiz movie version.

Not that I'm complaining, of course. I'm just stating how much I love this sculpt and how clever NECA is to keep fans buying more.

Back