Action Figure Neca 1/4th Predator Custom Mod Thread Only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0772.jpg
Fantastic work! Love the detail.
It could be just the pic, but the lower part of the mandibles looks huge. It's the only thing that strikes me as off. Don't take that the wrong way because as a whole piece this is fantastic.

You're probably sick of hearing it but that is insane, man lol!

Just for fun I popped in the Blu-ray of the film and did some comparing and you nailed pretty much everything on him so sweet work indeed.

I assume you'll add the quills and beads after you get him back from Joe? No doubt he'll paint the dreads grey like they are in the film.

I can't wait to get a look at this thing when you get him back!

Awesome work adegregorio!! You're going to have yourself a grail on your hands after Joe paints that bee-otch up :rock

Incredible work, can't wait to see this painted..

Absolutely mind blowing work!!! The headsculpt in particular is simply perfect.

Awesome comments guys, thanks so much. :hi5:

Fantastic work! Love the detail.
It could be just the pic, but the lower part of the mandibles looks huge. It's the only thing that strikes me as off. Don't take that the wrong way because as a whole piece this is fantastic.

:rotfl I love crits and critiques from you guys. Your all hard core Predator fans!!!

I did trim the gums down already. They were really chunky weren't they? When it get's to Joes, he can trim them down a little more if he wants too.

Thanks for all the great comments and checking this out. I also can't wait too see what Joe has up his sleve. :yess:

i have fully articulated the left hand....with full range of motion. i will be working on the right hand late tonight and will post pics tomorrow morning..wish me luck

Wow, nice!!. Somewhat simliar to CM. I've decided to touch up on the gum this weekend. Here it is.

mws9lg.jpg

What glue is recommended to glue back the mask? I used loctite super gel glue and it doesn't stick well. It actually left a white residue near the edges.

How does one go about adding LEDs to the Bio? Also, where is the best place to add the switch?

I've looked through some threads and I can't seem to find the exact information I need.

Any information would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Back