Action Figure Neca 1/4th Predator Custom Mod Thread Only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics for open mouth.
20514A484DE14AB629224F

205136484DE14AB92B933B

I finished repainting the bio after sanding the Thoughts?

p1050185zw.jpg
NICE!

:hi5:

Great job on sanding down the seam across the top of the mask and re-gapping in between the bio / visor.

I like what you did with the paint brush effect.

Kinda gives it that, battled scared tarnished metal look.

here is an update on the new netting.. I haven't finished painting it yet obviously:)

still a few more LED mods I am working on..

cimg6161.jpg

The squares look a little big, but headed in the right direction.:clap
Is that fish pond netting?

Yeah, if it was twice as small, it would be basically perfect.
I wonder how hard it would be to make it from scratch?

Please do not post this here. Refer to the pred 1/4 thread

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92934

newbs barking orders

Why not? All I said was how I want to get mine so I can post pics of it in here. If you're going to jump my case either PM me or jump everyone else whose post is not a direct pic of a mod, or comment about it. My comment was in no way an attempt to spam your thread.

l don't know what his problem is. he is new and acting like he owns the place. can't stand new members who come here and start barking orders and act they have been here for some time and know how everything works. even if they meant no harm. you didn't say anything that should of gotten that response

I don't think he was really trying to be a ******, he's knew..

well he should know any thread ends up having unrelated discussion. so l will tell him now it happens every time. so yeah he was being a ******.

Please don't take it the wrong way, I was just trying to keep this thread going with mods & related comments. I feel your fustration with not having it in hand. Hopefully, you'll have it soon and post your mods pics here.:wave

just so you know you are being very rude. you are new so l will tell you. every single thread ends up with unrelated discussion, end of story. most of your thread will be about mods and stuff, but there will be some other chitchat. so the next time a couple members post that don't have much to do about mods, don't act and respond the way you did. if you are the king of threads then you should know this thread is also in the wrong section. it don't it should be in the Alien And Robots section. it should be in the Custom creations section. if all you want is custom pics and discussion.

Anyway. l am planning on taking my masked pred completely apart. i'm still not happy with mine. l already did the mask mod. l am tired of waiting for a company to satisfy me with a perfect pred. you know the old saying. "you want ____ done right you got to do it your self.". l think l will take him apart repaint him and get some real neeting and see what l can pull off.

Last edited:
I hate unrelated discusion. Don't talk too much :). Just post some nice pictures of your Predator mods. Do it ! Do it now! :)

Last edited:
Great work on the repaint on the bio, Natrix! :) I wouldn't sweat the color difference from the helmet to the armor because they weren't the same color in the film either.

Having watched the film again this weekend your weathering isn't too heavy, in fact from shot to shot in the film his bio gets cleaner or dirtier so yours is spot on depending on the scene. :)

I have an idea for the lenses, rather than trying to cut the lenses out of sunglasses I was thinking of taking some clear document protectors, cut the shape of the eyes out and glue them right over the painted lenses that are already in the figure.

This will give the same glass look as the clear reflective document protectors are going over something that's already black so it'll give me a nice mirrored appearance.

I'll try it and post pics.

Last edited:
Back