NECA 1/4 Superman man Of Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine arrived last friday

fOPWctN.jpg

GREAT PICS. Carthut!CONGRATS on your score!Is the Lego BTTF something new?I don't like the highlights to the suit!It makes it look like tiger stripes!I think so anyway^_^

Better in hand pics- I may cave and get it- just because of my love for all things MOS...

Nice pics! I was thinking of repainting the figure with a metallic blue paint mixed with some black to make it darker. I wonder how hard it is to remove the cape and maybe make one out a darker velvet red material.

I wonder if someone would even have an interest thread for creating a more accurate head sculpt for this figure. I doubt there is a high enough demand since most people would probably opt for the Hot Toys one at that price.

The paint job on the thighs don't even match up on the upper and lower parts. At first I thought those photos above didn't load right, because the paint job is so off on all the articulated parts. And that face just gets worse. This figuere may be turd of the year.

It boggles my mind that IT DOES NOT HAVE A STAND!! Mine has loose ankles.. and it's literally 4 lbs, with NO STAND. It's utterly ridiculous not to include a stand with this thing. Horrible.

Back