NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words guys, appreciate it.

About the cases where the NECA 1:4 Turtles are in; the lights can be used via batteries or a USB cable. This cable got 2 ends, for the upper and bottom part.

I use the USB cable and put this one in a 4-port splitter. The splitter I connected to a USB extension cable and the end of this I plugged into a USB adapter and this one into a wall socket. Gets the job done ;-)

The cases are quite expensive, but worth it imo. They are around $80-$100. Btw: the front part is a bit smaller and flexible so you can get this part in and out very easily and the lights are controlled via a touch sensor.

Thanks for the kind words guys, appreciate it.

About the cases where the NECA 1:4 Turtles are in; the lights can be used via batteries or a USB cable. This cable got 2 ends, for the upper and bottom part.

I use the USB cable and put this one in a 4-port splitter. The splitter I connected to a USB extension cable and the end of this I plugged into a USB adapter and this one into a wall socket. Gets the job done ;-)

The cases are quite expensive, but worth it imo. They are around $80-$100. Btw: the front part is a bit smaller and flexible so you can get this part in and out very easily and the lights are controlled via a touch sensor.

That's good they can be wired via USB. Every battery LED i've ever used fade really quickly. The light looks a nice cool white in your pics. Is that accurate? Also what is the name of the case so I know what to search for?

Seems to be a decent amount of clearence in them at the top. Might be able to use them for the 1/4 HT Batman and Joker figures releasing next year as well as these Turtles.

Sorry for all the questions :lol all info much appreciated.

Took some outside shots of Donatello
96cdf1229d2d3e5767732b24d88c9988.jpg
e6439301137ea929a071cfdd9c4a8c00.jpg
f1e354c3c46762ee81f4930b7f38b40d.jpg
0fdecdd922c25337518ffc0c3d28b5f7.jpg
baeef8b1ac8d46bfa3325f6af4b7aa47.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow, Donnie looks so life like outside in the natiral light. Same for the rest of them.

Hold on I thought he comes out at the end of September
Nope. It was never said to be the end of Sept. Was always Sept. before I saw the calendar date of shipping to retail on August 28th.

I spoke to Neca on FB yesterday and they told me expect an update sometime this week.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mikey is up on ebay and I've already clicked buy it now. Boom! The fab four will soon be complete. Squeeeeeeee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back