NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had no luck selling the previous three. So now I'm debating on Mikey. It's been one of those months.

tumblr_mhiz5a3HLZ1rkyw4do1_500.gif

no tracking/shipping info for me yet. though it was evening or night in USA when i purchased, i guess. if they are in New Jersey, they are UTC-4 and i'm UTC+10.

Now shipped. And the thumbnail pic on my purchases page changed to a 'battle-ready' Michelangelo as if to mark this status change.

Please be a good one.

SDCC-2017-NECA-Display-017-928x483.jpg

(their eyes are so stoned.)

no tracking/shipping info for me yet. though it was evening or night in USA when i purchased, i guess. if they are in New Jersey, they are UTC-4 and i'm UTC+10.
They don't ship out of NJ. They ship from California.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hope it will not repeat again like,

L.A. to Texas,
then to Washington,
then back to Texas,
back to Washington,
then to New York
back to Washington again,
back to New York, then to London.

So I'm taking that the spinning nunchuck hand comes with Mikey and not the accessorie pack as it's the main picture on Neca's eBay page?

They don't ship out of NJ. They ship from California.
so it's even bigger time difference between UTC-8 and UTC+10 :)

Now shipped. And the thumbnail pic on my purchases page changed to a 'battle-ready' Michelangelo as if to mark this status change.
yeah same for me - shipped and a new pic. though i have no idea what to do with the number "global shipping program" provides.
found this instruction, will leave it here for myself.

Looked those up..they actually look pretty good and come with accessories and extra hea....HOLY CRAP $150? they're insane.

They had a bunch of QC issues too. I try not to be too picky but damn. Those cost a ton for being big action figures with cheap quality.

You can get them cheaper on eBay though

Got Mikey and Leo on lay by at Zing store at Eb games here in Melbourne. Easier for me to pay off and pick up instead of paying a huge chunk of change at once and so am happy. I also decided to get Disguise Ralph as my Raphael and not get the first version as, since he is the same price but comes with all the extra gear it makes sense money wise to do it.

Which just leaves me with where to get Donnie. My best bet would be popcultcha or Menotaur.

Got Leo and Raph today. These things are possible the most impressive figures I have ever gotten. Just amazing. Big thanks to Entertainment Earth. The deal I got for the damage boxed Raph was a steal. Only a small dent on the corner.

Cant wait to get the other two and super excited now to see the next wave announced.

Any idea when EE will send theirs? I have all three turtles at the moment sealed. I almost decided to stop getting them and sell them but now I'm too excited. Especially with Shredder and accessory pack coming. I am leaving Raph sealed and waiting for disguise

Back