NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly was a nightmare waiting for EE for Leo when my local TRU had it for $16 more lol. I got my order in for 2 me and my buddy now we're both complete!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Just ordered Mikey from neca on ebay. Was going to order from amazon but I received a 8% ebay bucks offer today so perfect. Perfect timing on the ebay offer and neca.

Since Mikey has the same body and height is it me or does his head look smaller than his body proportion? Not to complain I'm still a happy camper with these guys.

Wow, much quicker than I expected. Just ordered mine. Hopefully no issues and this line is complete for me. :yess:

Right, I shall wait till after midnight. Just to make sure I push him into my next billing period as opposed to slapping him on at the very end of the current one.

Do I order today or wait to see if there are issues...
spare parts if anything goes wrong, remember? :lecture
Since Mikey has the same body and height is it me or does his head look smaller than his body proportion? Not to complain I'm still a happy camper with these guys.
yep, check a little discussion several pages back. you'll spot it by lots of toy and movie photos of Mike.

Wow that was fast ordered Michelangelo a few hours ago, looks like he already shipped from eBay

Wow, much quicker than I expected. Just ordered mine. Hopefully no issues and this line is complete for me. :yess:

SDCC-2017-NECA-Display-017-928x483.jpg

(their eyes are so stoned.)

Also just ordered.
no tracking/shipping info for me yet. though it was evening or night in USA when i purchased, i guess. if they are in New Jersey, they are UTC-4 and i'm UTC+10.

I guess I'm not activated at thetechnodrome so asking here..does anyone make action figures that resemble the comics (not the first style with the long necks etc),

I always remember first seeing Ninja Turtles like this:

Mirage_vol_1_4-2.jpg

Back