NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three down, one to go!.:blissy

IMG_3817.jpgIMG_3818.jpg

Interesting choice of stand. Are they strong enough to stop them falling? Might try them on my turtles as I use small plain stands for my BvS figures now.

The c clamp holds the upper thighs perfectly and as they're on strong metal poles there's zero movement. The Turtles stand really well without support but as mine are placed up high I'm not taking any chances!!.

IMG_3843.jpg

The c clamp holds the upper thighs perfectly and as they're on strong metal poles there's zero movement. The Turtles stand really well without support but as mine are placed up high I'm not taking any chances!!.

View attachment 360320

They do stand well but over time they gradually slouch forward. I had Leo fall from a high shelf an thankfully land on a sofa. If I'd had him placed slightly to the left he'd have landed on my HT DeLorean :horror. Since them I've had them all leaning back on the wall so they can only fall back. I'll try a couple on the BvS stands I have.

Amazing collection BTW, so many great figures. Is that the Enterbay Batman at the top?

They do stand well but over time they gradually slouch forward. I had Leo fall from a high shelf an thankfully land on a sofa. If I'd had him placed slightly to the left he'd have landed on my HT DeLorean :horror. Since them I've had them all leaning back on the wall so they can only fall back. I'll try a couple on the BvS stands I have.

Amazing collection BTW, so many great figures. Is that the Enterbay Batman at the top?

Thanks :), yeah I was lucky enough to pick up the Enterbay at a really good price a few years back. The new Hot Toys version looks great, but I'll be sticking with this one.

Donnie has been on one of these stands for 8 months now and thankfully there's been no slouching or shelf diving!:pray:.

Hello I read on another thread/forum (thetechnodrome?) that these are no longer going to be produced (not counting the disguise Raphael/Shredder/Foot etc) past September, is that true or has anyone else heard anything like that? Trying to figure out if I should order a 2nd Michaelangelo while I still have the chance.

They do stand well but over time they gradually slouch forward.
yeah that's because feet joints slowly move.
i put mine on the lowest shelf for now, and if anybody falls, it will be stopped by a glass door.
when parts for stands invented by Psycho arrive, they'll be completely safe, as instead of falling they will just hang on a 3-point support (weight keeps the stand from any movement, and hooks attached to the shell hold the figure from slouching further).

Hello I read on another thread/forum (thetechnodrome?) that these are no longer going to be produced (not counting the disguise Raphael/Shredder/Foot etc) past September, is that true or has anyone else heard anything like that? Trying to figure out if I should order a 2nd Michaelangelo while I still have the chance.

First I've heard of it. September seems like a very imminent cut-off point though. Too imminent when Mikey will only just have been released. But I dunno...maybe it refers only to Donatello and Raphael since one imagines there's quite a lot of them out there right now?

First I've heard of it. September seems like a very imminent cut-off point though. Too imminent when Mikey will only just have been released. But I dunno...maybe it refers only to Donatello and Raphael since one imagines there's quite a lot of them out there right now?

Yeah I don't think they'd want to produce more regular Raphaels with disguise coming out.

September 2018 maybe.

U mean Donnies. Mikey never used an skateboard in the movie.
wow i always supposed that it was Mike with a skate in any setting where skates are used. i guess it's because of the cartoon.
one more proof that you're truly a turtles professional, knowing every little thing about them.
p.s. his skate has red/pink/orange wheels and wheel posts, luckily that was exactly what i was able to find on ebay.
p.p.s. Donatello's hand in that scene :lol

2nR5D9g.jpg

qG1pwrj.jpg

Back