NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But of course. It's brilliant on their part. It's definitely going to get buyers purely based on that. I mean... if it's cheap... maybe I'll do it? I'm sure as **** not spending the cost of one of these Turtles on it.

But of course. It's brilliant on their part. It's definitely going to get buyers purely based on that. I mean... if it's cheap... maybe I'll do it? I'm sure as **** not spending the cost of one of these Turtles on it.
Snake i couldn't agree more with u.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feel sorry for all the Customizers who invested time and money for a jacket for Raph..what a waste

Should've just waited :slap

Honestly, not having Mikey's balance hand isn't that much of a buzzkill for me. I mean, sure ... it would be nice to have, but the thrill of finally getting a 1/4th scale 1990 Shredder just has me so over the moon at this point.

I suppose it will depend on the success of these two if they continue to decide to carry on the line, which I almost feel like it's inevitable as everyone will probably want to nab a Foot Clan member and Shredder. I'm sure the obvious ones will be Casey Jones and Splinter, but hell ... even if they wanted to venture into Secret of the Ooze and make Tokka and Rahzar, I'd be down for that. Haha.

Randy didn't seem very interested in my idea to him back in January though. :lol
https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/816360545016233984

At SDCC right now and see lots of cool stuff for the turtle line from neca. Will try and post pics later

Nm: just realized pics have already been posted

Lmfaooooo, crooks. They showed the hand with the figure and all the solicitation have the hand.
a2f0c64335688d4253ae00300ae71948.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That's good business! They are going to bank on that, that's exactly what I would do

Nice shots, Zod! Nice to see a closer look. Eh, maybe I'll get that Raph and the baby Turtles. It really depends on the price. If I had to guess, Raph might be the same price as the regular, or slightly more... I'd hope.

I didn't realize Raph was fourth quarter.

Now I wonder if the coat Raph will come with the Sais too or just the bat?

If it's just the bat, that could be one way to not completely burn the early buyers.

Now I wonder if the coat Raph will come with the Sais too or just the bat?

If it's just the bat, that could be one way to not completely burn the early buyers.
Probably both sais since he did fight with both Sais in the subway. He may cone with less hands. Just give use hands where he can hold the bat with both hands and hands to hold the newspaper.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

pics like this make me so happy and impatient about my purchase.
wonderful photos, wonderful sculpt.
i still wish their heads were bigger and legs were shorter, but i believe with proper posing i won't see it.

Had some sunlight this morning, so I took some shots of my Leo on the balcony and in the garden. Hope you enjoy them. :)

IMG_0477_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0468_2_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0436_2_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0498_2_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0517_3_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0531_2_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0570_3_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0591_3_small by Yannick L, on Flickr

IMG_0615_2_small by Yannick L, on Flickr
Wow! Those are bad ass! Like the tree lean and both swords facing the same way.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Back