NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh he'll definitely have a cloth cape. Their Batman 1/4 scale figures have cloth capes.
Yea, that's why I'm thinking he means they might be doing more. They have to be aware that while we want shredder... A sculpted outfit wouldn't accommodate these. It would likely be a step down in what is some amazing realism that these 4 turtles have achieved.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Does anyone else have the theme song of the movie pop in your head every time you look at these Turtles?
IMG_7120.jpg

Yea, that's why I'm thinking he means they might be doing more. They have to be aware that while we want shredder... A sculpted outfit wouldn't accommodate these. It would likely be a step down in what is some amazing realism that these 4 turtles have achieved.

He'll have a cloth cape for sure. But an cloth costume? I doubt it but then again they did an cloth coat and pants for penguin. But I just can't see neca going all out and doing an all cloth costume for Shedder and the Foot.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I could do without a cape on shredder as long as they gave us a cloth jumpsuit. I have to agree with those saying plastic clothing would ruin the illusion standing next to the turtles. Then again, so would all those sequins. lol

I could do without a cape on shredder as long as they gave us a cloth jumpsuit. I have to agree with those saying plastic clothing would ruin the illusion standing next to the turtles. Then again, so would all those sequins. lol
If you guys really think next is going to do an full cloth costume are in for an rude awakening. It will be sculpted clothing with cloth cape you can count on it.

If you guys really think next is going to do an full cloth costume are in for an rude awakening. It will be sculpted clothing with cloth cape you can count on it.

I don't think so at all. I'm just curious as he used the word toooooooling 75 times and a ****ing cape has been done by them already plenty of times. Why bother toooooooling with a cape? They aren't toooooooling a bat...or hat... Or paper.

At the end of the day it's just randy blowing smoke up or asses anyways. He wanted to sell more Raphaels.

I just highly doubt they break tradition and make fabric costume given all the other 1/4 figs they've done. We will get a cloth cape and that's about it.

I've been collecting neca for twenty years. I know how unlikely a cloth suit will be but I also know anything short of it will look pretty terrible next to the turtles.

I've been collecting neca for twenty years. I know how unlikely a cloth suit will be but I also know anything short of it will look pretty terrible next to the turtles.
Nah their other figures look great captain America,spiderman,Batman,ect.

I don't think so at all. I'm just curious as he used the word toooooooling 75 times and a ****ing cape has been done by them already plenty of times. Why bother toooooooling with a cape? They aren't toooooooling a bat...or hat... Or paper.

At the end of the day it's just randy blowing smoke up or asses anyways. He wanted to sell more Raphaels.

All he said was they could use the tooling again for Raph in the Trench coat.

Everything TMNT related I'm getting I'm pumped about trench coat raph and the baby turtles!!

Tooling is often referencing molds for production just fyi.

Now I wonder if the coat Raph will come with the Sais too or just the bat?

If it's just the bat, that could be one way to not completely burn the early buyers.

From BBTS listing

Box Contents
•Raphael figure
•Trench coat
•Hat
•Backpack
•Baseball bat
•Pizza slice
•2 Sais
•Interchangeable hands

Back